Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Don't misunderstand me guys, but plz in forum and latter in game speak english, no offense but there is nothing more dettering for us (european players) than try to communicate with other players and all we see is their own language in public/forum speaking, so unless its your language sections plz speak english, don't make ppl disappointed before they give server a try. I hope there will be language sections soon.

Lex Talionis

Don't misunderstand me guys, but plz in forum and latter in game speak english, no offense but there is nothing more dettering for us (european players) than try to communicate with other players and all we see is their own language in public/forum speaking, so unless its your language sections plz speak english, don't make ppl disappointed before they give server a try. I hope there will be language sections soon.

Totaly agree with you.

To help with it, we will create announce with information to speak in Shout + Trade only in English.

Thanks, we are totaly with you.

we dont need language sections, we need that russians would learn english and enjoy playing with world community.

russians speak russian, europeans - english. i don't see any problem with that.

Well I can also add that for majority of europeans (excluding UK) english language is not native (2nd, 3rd mostly), but we have learned it anyway and respect it, since it's international language and a key to communicating worldwide.

russians speak russian, europeans - english. i don't see any problem with that.

every european country has thier language mate, but english is international, it helps to communicate by travelling or for example chatting or playing games on internet. if u cant learn it, it just shows that u are uneducated.

Well I can also add that for majority of europeans (excluding UK) english language is not native (2nd, 3rd mostly), but we have learned it anyway and respect it, since it's international language and a key to communicating worldwide.

absoolutely my point

it should be russian :D

it should be russian :D

Потому-что пока Джон фармит мобов Иван пиздит в шаутике, стандартно же.

This trauma of russian like on mentality lvl. CIS community likes to communicate and does not like to do anything else :D Don't care

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

I agree. It would be necessary to divide the posts, sections on Russian and English ..

Ты когда-нибудь отдыхал в "общепитах" по типу Египта или Турции?

Иваны всё равно напьются и придут в твой уютный раздел.

Excess convention, CIS community anyway will be communicate in English-speaking sections. They are unconstrained. Of course, it is possible to moderate, but easier to turn a deaf ear.

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

any news about language sections ? seriously clan/cp searching topics are full of russian language and that seems a bit messy ( no offence to any russian ofc )

Lex Talionis

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...