Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Picksy

Social-Event Skype related problem

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hey.

I just wanted to ask why you guys aren't giving me any answers through skype ... I've sent you some screenshots and links for the Events and you don't say a word... I want to know what information you need to link those screenshots/links to my account so that I get the rewards..

My forum Nick : Picksy

My ingame Username : picksyreta (without prefix)

My ingame nick will be : Picksy

Please say something on this thread or just answer me through skype (will not be giving my skype id here due to obvious IP sharing reasons)

Hey.

I just wanted to ask why you guys aren't giving me any answers through skype ... I've sent you some screenshots and links for the Events and you don't say a word... I want to know what information you need to link those screenshots/links to my account so that I get the rewards..

Please say something on this thread or just answer me through skype (will not be giving my skype id here due to obvious IP sharing reasons)

They have a lot of work. do not worry I will answer all.

Hey.

Good day!

May you give us your skype contact?

How much time ago did you add us?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...