Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
abypro

Dear Admin, Explain you, please.

Рекомендованные сообщения

Sera admin you have to jail 50% of players on this server because they are using clicker.

If you just go on the ground you will se a lot of clickers or botters, just move yourself to VoS simply.

Clicking isnt botting !!

Anyway, what mean illimited budget?

Make or buy a protection, all is your fault.

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

Sera admin you have to jail 50% of players on this server because they are using clicker.

If you just go on the ground you will se a lot of clickers or botters, just move yourself to VoS simply.

Clicking isnt botting !!

Anyway, what mean illimited budget?

Make or buy a protection, all is your fault.

Aby, come on.

There aren't exist such protection from bot, which Pcoder can't broke.

We did try lot of method, the only one - fight inside.

But we could try smart guard, even though it could create problems with crush.

About clicking, aby, please, stop, you did use bot/

Totally not used bot, it was cliker set on zalne, cliking right button on zalne. We are guilty for 1 person who was on cliker. Sorry for that, let us go its like cliking right button on mouse. Ticket ID on wamos: 1145.

It wasnt bot it was clicker only on one person, we regret that.

insta ban all accounts for all clikers! gl admins to do this! he said that he use illegal soft= gg wp ban them all by ip hwid and next xD

Anyway, nevernmind, just move on the ground yourself please, then jail 50% of your server.

you just expect that players denounce other players, you do not move your ass.

you make no effort,

check who realy use bot programs.

Your ennemy is adrenalin, not clickers.

it's like stopping a thief and a let a murderer run, then you know they are more threatening.

what annoys me is that you punish an entire group because of one.

And in addition he realized his mistake.

so let's go google translate now, good reading.

Thanks.

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

Anyway, nevernmind, just move on the ground yourself please, then jail 50% of your server.

you just expect that players denounce other players, you do not move your ass.

you make no effort,

check who realy use bot programs.

Your ennemy is adrenalin, not clickers.

it's like stopping a thief and a let a murderer run, then you know they are more threatening.

what annoys me is that you punish an entire group because of one.

And in addition he realized his mistake.

so let's go google translate now, good reading.

Thanks.

We could tell you, that all top CP's was in jail at least once, and system work better than you think.

We wanna move our "ass", and we will implement smart-guard, when this task will be complited by our tech_dev.

I was the one making the report. I told you "stop flaging me, or if you want come 1vs1". You still acted like kids and kept acting like pussies, so yeah. I told you I would report your BOT friend, but you told me he was on TeamSpeak right? DjPlayBoy said EVERYONE WAS on TEAMSPEAK. So this means ALL YOUR CLAN knew he was botting in assist.

Anyways, I warned you 3 times before I reported. You didn't trust me.

So you do blackmail,

You are as guilty as they.

I was not there that day

And anyway if they flags you why you insisted?

They had dances and songs, you would have lost your fight.

You knew very well-s what direction it was going Were you wanted, and it's played well of you.

SexTouch is not it?

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

So you do blackmail,

You are as guilty as they.

I was not there that day

And anyway if they flags you why you insisted?

They had dances and songs, you would have lost your fight.

You knew very well-s what direction it was going Were you wanted, and it's played well of you.

SexTouch is not it?

Blackmail? About what? I killed them 1vs1 when I baited them, I trolled around them. I had fun. Where is taht called blackmail?

But when they start flaming me and acting like kids, I warned them(notice: warned them AKA beeing friendly) that I had recordings of a BOT member, I got as reply "Hes NOT botting. We are all in teamSpeak." So after that I recorded agian what you see in the video. Meaning every single one of you knew he was afk and botting and still LIED. On a fair world you would all be jailed for covering him up. Though ur lucky this is Internet and this is a game :D So jsut pay ur 240 coins to get everyone free and be happy! :D

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...