Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
chegax

Withdraw Privilege [Clan Warehouse]

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello,

Well, at the moment only the Clan Leader is able to withdraw right?, Could you add an option (privilege) to make that only the selected people by the Clan Leader can withdraw from the Clan Warehouse?

It would solve many problems i think, and the item sharing would be smooth.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Well, at the moment only the Clan Leader is able to withdraw right?, Could you add an option (privilege) to make that only the selected people by the Clan Leader can withdraw from the Clan Warehouse?

It would solve many problems i think, and the item sharing would be smooth.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, i pass it to our dev, will answer you as soon as possible, if we could add such option/

Hi, i pass it to our dev, will answer you as soon as possible, if we could add such option/

Thanks Demonas,

There are some other servers, that I've played in the past, that have the option (so, you can just google search the code and done... I think :D)

Hope it works!

See you!

Thanks Demonas,

There are some other servers, that I've played in the past, that have the option (so, you can just google search the code and done... I think :D)

Hope it works!

See you!

Was it PTS?

Maybe java?

Because on Java it's easy.

Was it PTS?

Maybe java?

Because on Java it's easy.

Yeah i think it was in Java,

They copied and modified the option (code) from C3 and implemented in the Interlude, so the "System Privileges -> Warehouse Search" was the option to do so (In C3 anyone could withdraw, but they changed it in C4).

Maybe there is an easier way to do it.

Yeah i think it was in Java,

They copied and modified the option (code) from C3 and implemented in the Interlude, so the "System Privileges -> Warehouse Search" was the option to do so (In C3 anyone could withdraw, but they changed it in C4).

Maybe there is an easier way to do it.

By the end of today, i give you an answer =)

Thanks! ;)

I hope it works! (And I think many Clans and Clan Leaders would like to have this feature)

Unfortunately we cannot make it in nearest time.

We should edit dll + client, for this feature.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...