Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
IRememberC1WithNoAutoSS

[SUGGESTION] Make separate subforums for RU/EN

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello!

First of all I'd like to thank administration, GM's and all of You (yes, You!) for bringing such a pleasurable and astonishing experience which is E-Global 7x IL. If someone would told me 6 months ago "Hey, you'll be going to play IL server in a half year" I would literally roll on the floor with laughter. Well, it seems things change. :)

And as for changes - I would like to propose some major change in Forum. As we are international server with more than 13 different nations playing right now (yep, asked random ppl and counted) it's quite difficult to us, non-russian players, to search and read through Forum, mixed English and non-English threads with mixed languages in all of them are confusing.

No, I'm not into 'segragation' of players in any terms. It would be just great to be able to read through all topics and understand what's written in them. :)

Right now, we're working with forum scructure, it will be totaly in Enlgish, and sure, we will add seperate blocks for Russians, because as we could see - they are talking the most :)

[uSER=1]@Demonas[/uSER] thanks for the reply and it's so nice to hear about things going to change soon. I believe many english speaking people got discouraged from writing on forum seeing ~90% topics in Russian. :-)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...