Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I m new in server...They delete my own clan , cause the clan name "isis" (ancient goddess of egypt) remind them the Chaliphat . My black crest ,looks like the jihad flag..lol...In a moment i thought that i was in journalist site... but was only the ticket that describe my problem...

Ok,.i see.... E-global l2 for uneducated admins which looking only your donation status.

Thanx but i am out....:D

Thank you too... i ll never return in this joke....

I m new in server...They delete my own clan , cause the clan name "isis" (ancient goddess of egypt) remind them the Chaliphat . My black crest ,looks like the jihad flag..lol...In a moment i thought that i was in journalist site... but was only the ticket that describe my problem...

Ok,.i see.... E-global l2 for uneducated admins which looking only your donation status.

Thanx but i am out....:D

(Support

Good day, dear user. Clan has been deleted for name and incitement of national hatred)

...bla bla..bla..bla...{ancient goddess etc}...

Support

Good day, dear user. And what about your clan icon?

bla.bla,bla....{We must decide exactly what bothers us.. The clan name .or the clan icon?}..bla bla...

Support

Good day, dear user. Sorry but clan permanent deleted. Next time please make abother icon and name Thank you for addressing to our support department. Faithfully E-Global & Valhalla-age Team.)

Thank you too... i ll never return in this joke....

Sad, no rename option, or discussion. Bad carma goes to administration...

Anyway, good luck

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...