Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Should there be an appointed GM to go to giran and make order?  

7 пользователей проголосовало

1. 1. Should there be an appointed GM to go to giran and make order?

• Hell YES !
    • I dont care because I have no oppinions!
    • I am offended by this thread because in RUSSIA only income is from L2 hack !
    • No, do not disturb our income.

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello.

Today all day ,like yesterday ,BOTS in giran are screaming WTS adena for money.

The only reason I see why there is not an appointed GM to go in-game and ban these bots as they start shouting is : you guys are in on it. (prove us diferent!)

I can see no other reason why you REFUSE to take measures against these bots.

They are not subtle, and you are not subtle eighter with this attitude.

THE ONLY ACTION AGAINST THIS ABUSE IS DIRECT ACTION. Not this send screenshots bullshit... how many players do you think acctually care enough to do this ? TO DO YOUR WORK FOR YOU ?????

Do you think it is the player's duty to act like KGB agents and report others????????????????????? this how u resolve problems in urss ? LENIN WOULD BE PROUD =)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Players dont care, they mind their game , they ignore them .

And you ignore the problem by not having an official in giran.

I WOULD KNOW 5 PERSONS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD THAT WOULD NOT EVEN NEED PAYMENT ! They would just do it for the community ! and if I can fiind them .. im sure you can fiind them too... If you wanted to ;)

POLL STARTED !

OWN out.

We are ashamed that so it turns out :oops: But we do not have chat moderators at night.

If you have the desire to follow the chat cleanliness in Giran, write private message to AMB http://l2e-global.com/forum/conversations/add?to=AMB

OK it is now Mid day and again Giran is BOMBARDED with bot messages selling adena.

OWLr33t is spamming so much that it is hard to see other text on shout.

So no moderators in mid day too ?

Again.. we are not KGB spyes.. we cannot repport everyone Who use abuse. It is not solution for this problem.

It is obviously not a solution, since it doesent work. What will it take to convince you ?

What are you waiting for ? GET SOMEONE IN GIRAN !!!

B grades are selling for 300KK !!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SERVER IS ARTIFICIALLY FLOODED AND INFLATED WITH ADENA !!!!!!

Your regular claim places without tickets on the problem - certainly not the solution. Making Similar topics only distract support from the work. As I allready say - if you want to help, make tickets! Close

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...