Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Гость dea2k

I hope donations this time will be properly balanced

Рекомендованные сообщения

No need same shjt like you did with c6. Don't throw up a server people wait a log time. There is no good GF server for few years now.

Please don't screw up server with your donations!

May i know, what exactly we did wrong with our IL Low_rate?

C-grade?

Runes?

May i know, what exactly we did wrong with our IL Low_rate?

C-grade?

Runes?

Full items donations are not good for economy and server's health itself. C grade is actually crucial part in c6 because of how long you are going to stay in c grade. We can argue about that as much as we want but C grade in C6 is same as B/A grade in GF+ chronicles. Exp runes/PA are ok. Just don't make any enchant scrolls/full items in your donation list. As long as there is no pure P2W donation, everything is fine.

Well, I'd personally like to see pets in the donate list. Not just me, probably everyone who has a bit cash to leave behind. For example trying to make a wolf at the start of the server will be virtually impossible, there will be hundreds of people on the quests in different locations. I'd prefer to just buy the damn beast and be on with the game, instead of queuing 20 people for one mob resp. Personally me and my party wont have any problems and second thoughts about even larger pets like GW's and improved other versions, but knowing the "we play for free" community, they are probably gonna start vomiting blood and pissing at corners from something like that.

Well, I'd personally like to see pets in the donate list. Not just me, probably everyone who has a bit cash to leave behind. For example trying to make a wolf at the start of the server will be virtually impossible, there will be hundreds of people on the quests in different locations. I'd prefer to just buy the damn beast and be on with the game, instead of queuing 20 people for one mob resp. Personally me and my party wont have any problems and second thoughts about even larger pets like GW's and improved other versions, but knowing the "we play for free" community, they are probably gonna start vomiting blood and pissing at corners from something like that.

Donation for 15 lvl pets (wolf/kooka, bufalo) why not, it will not effect gameplay that much. Also I don't think that GMs will actually have time to spawn not only 1st prof monsters but also for wolf quest related monsters. But not lvl 55 pets/improved pets... GW is better DD than some classes by themselves. So everything need to be balanced and having complete GW on donation list is stupid and effecting game play.

Donation for 15 lvl pets (wolf/kooka, bufalo) why not, it will not effect gameplay that much. Also I don't think that GMs will actually have time to spawn not only 1st prof monsters but also for wolf quest related monsters. But not lvl 55 pets/improved pets... GW is better DD than some classes by themselves. So everything need to be balanced and having complete GW on donation list is stupid and effecting game play.

I really doubt everyone will have 100kk+ from the start to equip the GW. . . but sure, it's true that even with the low weapon they damage more than bards, dwarfs, prophets and related. Still not game-breaking though. What is game-breaking though, is having 60 fps in 200 vs 200 fights, but I think you already understood the irony I'm representing.

Do you even listen to yourself? Seriously? GW is not game-breaking? Fking GW are top DD up till people gets S+ gear.

Without gear? What universe do you live in? For your sake, hope it's not this one. And you didn't understand my previous post in the least, since you wrote this shit.

I think the pets would be fine since thr pet quest is like a lvl 20 quest or something right?. Basic stuff realy provided its naked etc.

No GEAR in Item shop please!! Healthy economy for long time!.

NO BLESSED ENCHANTS please.

BASIC enchants are fine... ?

Name/clan name change, Vit pots, exp/drop runes, class change is fine imo. Hats costumes. Noble stones?

I think the pets would be fine since thr pet quest is like a lvl 20 quest or something right?. Basic stuff realy provided its naked etc.

No GEAR in Item shop please!! Healthy economy for long time!.

NO BLESSED ENCHANTS please.

BASIC enchants are fine... ?

Name/clan name change, Vit pots, exp/drop runes, class change is fine imo. Hats costumes. Noble stones?

This is not high-five. Noble stones are OP considering that there will be eventually a few vesper sets on the server, allowing them to be nobled straight from the get go will be the same as putting epic in the shop (depends on classes, yet still).

Ofcourse everyone would like no p2w what so ever, but from what I see on there previous servers, they do have some p2w, already. Just thrown enchants there since developers usually don't go BACK from p2w to No-P2W, so I'm hoping we get a healthy discussion here, on what would be the least game breaking.

Since there seems to be a lot of people interested, making less P2W or NOP2W, would make this server even more popular if the devs actually try to make NOP2W Donations and see.

At the end of the day they do it for profit. ( Cous "Whales" right? ) :BibleThump:

Ofcourse everyone would like no p2w what so ever, but from what I see on there previous servers, they do have some p2w, already. Just thrown enchants there since developers usually don't go BACK from p2w to No-P2W, so I'm hoping we get a healthy discussion here, on what would be the least game breaking.

Since there seems to be a lot of people interested, making less P2W or NOP2W, would make this server even more popular if the devs actually try to make NOP2W Donations and see.

At the end of the day they do it for profit. ( Cous "Whales" right? ) :BibleThump:

No idea why start a server, pay your own damn money for hosting it and defending it and get nothing in return. Popularity is good only when it brings in income, no source of income - no profit from popularity. And I haven't seen anything "game-breaking" in this thread yet, even the noble stones are more of a spit to nowhere, since 95% of the community in GF doesn't even know how to get vesper gear, not to mention explaining it in details.

buying full 55lv gw not gam breaking. how fking dumb you need to be to think like that

Moron, you just self-owned yourself. Full means with full gear, that's over 140kk adena before sieges, there was nothing said about gear in donate either, no one asking for either the GW nor the stupid opinion that you have. I quote

Personally me and my party wont have any problems and second thoughts about even larger pets like GW's

It does not say "HEY ADMINS, ADD GW PLEASE", it said that we wouldn't mind something like that. But you are a piece of shit that can't tell the difference between your own cock from your pinky finger, and the same goes for applying quotes and trying to strong hand other people in discussions and arguments. So why don't you do yourself a favor and go create another thread, only this time, complain about how mad you are, that this post just raped your intention of continuing this debate.

And for your information, your "game breaking GW without gear" has 335 p.atk and one of the slowest attack speeds in the game. Not to mention 159 p.def and a bit over 2k hp, which makes him a 2 hit sandbag until proper gear, buff and vampiric buffs (or at least an aggro from a bard/tank).

put on him even a gear ar lvl 55 which costs 5kk and his stats will be higher than any DD at that level and it will scale even more with each gear upgrade. just because of idiots like you decent projects dies. At least PVE-CLUB will be opening GF server too. So once people see P2W donation full 55GW/Enchants in donation list people will run away.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...