Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
SplichO1

Poll about Vitamin pets (Vote)

Should we keep the Vitamin pets (Fairy, toy knight, turtle)  

43 пользователя проголосовало

1. 1. Should we keep the Vitamin pets (Fairy, toy knight, turtle)

• Keep Vitamin pets (all of them including permanent)
    • Keep only 6 hours Vitamin pets
    • Remove all Vitamin pets

Рекомендованные сообщения

Simple as that, pure voting and opinions, try to avoid flaming but just give your facts why to keep why not to keep.

To add some facts also:

Fairy = mana recharge emp acumen (mage type offc)

Toy knight = high p attack and fighter buffs has heal also(fighter type)

If keeping this pets its a big "bonus" then there shouldn't be B grade at all, cose farming up to 10kk at start of server for lets say valhala acumen is insane.

On other side mages cannot exp without kokaburas/fairy and in this case kokabura takes 60% of exp and classes such as cadinal/eva saint/dominator/nukers just simply cannot farm with it. So if people gonna cry about mages in an melee chronicle where HB is open and easy to farm?

Are you fking kidding me? You want to put superrior vitamins pets in gracia final? This is not fking H5 where A/S grade is not an issue. These pets will be op and you can go %%%% yourself with those pets. Current donation list is already on the edge to P2W and now you want complete P2W donations. No. Hell No!

Are you fking kidding me? You want to put superrior vitamins pets in gracia final? This is not fking H5 where A/S grade is not an issue. These pets will be op and you can go %%%% yourself with those pets. Current donation list is already on the edge to P2W and now you want complete P2W donations. No. Hell No!

Facts, not mambo jumbo pointless spam. Grow up and post a proper explanation with facts not just random flaming.

Facts, not mambo jumbo pointless spam. Grow up and post a proper explanation with facts not just random flaming.

shut your mouth here. The one who need to grow up is you. Fking retards can't even play retail like If you want damage pet, get wolf, level it up and do your stuff you want to do. Thanks.

shut your mouth here. The one who need to grow up is you. Fking retards can't even play retail like If you want damage pet, get wolf, level it up and do your stuff you want to do. Thanks.

Flame kid, forum warrior, grow up or someone got to teach you how to talk to people a? Topic is created to see what majority will want, if you can't act normal and turn everything in flaming go check for some other section. Random nick and random bullshit, like infraction said "want server closer to retail" np remove B grade also since this affect the game more then fking pets, stupid cunt.

Now I get it, you don't got money to buy the pet so you are pushing for it not to be available, np I get it!

Now I get it, you don't got money to buy the pet so you are pushing for it not to be available, np I get it!

sorry, but I got money. Just bought new laptop and I am prepared to test how well it can handle siege zergs. I am just not stupid like someone who thinks that vitamin pets don't effect gameplay... so stfu.

I understand you wanna play without those pets, but if you really wanna play retail like remove everything the b weapons the vita pots/cakes keep only cosmetics

This is why I would like to see any gear donations removed bro :)

sorry, but I got money. Just bought new laptop and I am prepared to test how well it can handle siege zergs. I am just not stupid like someone who thinks that vitamin pets don't effect gameplay... so stfu.

This is why I would like to see any gear donations removed bro :)

I didn't say they don't affect the game, but remove pets? Np remove B grade also cose makes hell allot of difference.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...