Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
CaLyPaC

KE drop/ Cake prices [Waiting for answer]

Рекомендованные сообщения

thanks god for gave me much money

Pretty sure god didn't have much to do with that, parents maybe?

Anyway cake prices are probably all right, I am used to a bit lower price but I don't rly plan to buy them anyway.

1~~ Epaulettes chance х1, q-ty х3 : WTF is Q-TY ? Drop rate is x1...Should boost it to 2/3x at least [server is x7 so drop must be higher]

2~~ BirthDay Cakes: The price of cakes are too expensive please consider in decrease the price for it so all people can donate for it...Remember it's 300% exp not 30% or 15% So Top Donaters will exp level 80 in the first day.

1. It's not time yet, will be done till 10th of September (the decision).

2. We make prices cheaper than RPG did it on last 2 servers, however i agree that price are high, but on the other hand it give you +300% and could be taken by all group.

What the price will be appropriate for you, tell us your opinion, and reason, why you think so?

Leave cake prices as they are or increase them its x7 rate already, cake can be used in many different ways anyway ppl from rpg will know what i am talking about. (trades between party leaders adena items etc in order to use cake thats just an example).

Leave cake prices as they are or increase them its x7 rate already, cake can be used in many different ways anyway ppl from rpg will know what i am talking about. (trades between party leaders adena items etc in order to use cake thats just an example).

+

Thank you, also wanna know opinion from those, who think that they are too expensive.

remove cakes for first month at least ;)

:(

They will need to leave things that ppl can donate for though or server cant make money. And i bet they dont wanna work for free like the rest of us dont. So its the safe way to leave cakes but i would suggest lower the xp they give and remove vita pots pets weapons etc.

1~~ Epaulettes chance х1, q-ty х3 : WTF is Q-TY ? Drop rate is x1...Should boost it to 2/3x at least [server is x7 so drop must be higher]

2~~ BirthDay Cakes: The price of cakes are too expensive please consider in decrease the price for it so all people can donate for it...Remember it's 300% exp not 30% or 15% So Top Donaters will exp level 80 in the first day.

+1

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...