Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

these dumb admins that cant speak english, i got the same problem with cannot run in this locale, what can i do ? any fucking english admin can help us out ? more of us have the same problem ? yall is dumb or what ?

these dumb admins that cant speak english, i got the same problem with cannot run in this locale, what can i do ? any fucking english admin can help us out ? more of us have the same problem ? yall is dumb or what ?

To solve this problem, follow this steps

1) open the control panel (start-> control panel).

2) in the control panel open the "language and regional standards".

3) in the "additional" tab, select Russian for programs that do not support Unicode.

4) save the changes by clicking on the ok button.

5) check the date and time on your computer.

6) Restart the computer.

Hello. I really have a bad feeling about this. But it looks like admins have set server to russia only. I dont get why it has not been fixed already since its just a fuckin file to change in the client. Looks like they want only russian server.... anyway the fix from Yado is the best method. Use it.

Hello. I really have a bad feeling about this. But it looks like admins have set server to russia only. I dont get why it has not been fixed already since its just a fuckin file to change in the client. Looks like they want only russian server.... anyway the fix from Yado is the best method. Use it.

We want to reassure you. You would be able to download patch which will fix this problem.

Just wait for the Grand opening and GF :)

The upper suggestion from LEX solved your problem?

If not - inform us please.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...