Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I think the server won't be balanced. If the heroes will be released at 1st of November. There will be again only doombringers with epic stun jeweles combo. So we are talking about a late game Olympiad. Imo you should give a chance to everyone to fight for this advantage,there will be competition and everyone will play early game Olympiad. So 1st heroes should be at 1st of October.

Hello IRatemybgmacware,

Could you please share, where did you find information that 1st heroes will be at November 1? We haven't announced any information yet due to this issue. Moreover, we are still at the stage of discussing the policy of the new GF x3 server, so we are open to hear all propositions from players :)

Anyway we will try to find "happy medium" to all players on this matter. So please stay tuned, all information will be posted on our forum ;)

Hello IRatemybgmacware,

Could you please share, where did you find information that 1st heroes will be at November 1? We haven't announced any information yet due to this issue. Moreover, we are still at the stage of discussing the policy of the new GF x3 server, so we are open to hear all propositions from players :)

Anyway we will try to find "happy medium" to all players on this matter. So please stay tuned, all information will be posted on our forum ;)

I didn't found from nowhere. I just sayed my opinion. Combine the old futures, I think the server was really weird due to Olympiad.its really nice having fun and fighting in gf. I suggest you to do this mate.

I didn't found from nowhere. I just sayed my opinion. Combine the old futures, I think the server was really weird due to Olympiad.its really nice having fun and fighting in gf. I suggest you to do this mate.

:mason::mason::mason:

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...