Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Y im from poland and i need to change locate cose i cant logging in after that i can join the game

I'm glad that you solved the issue by yourself, but if you still have any questions - write to our support (https://l2e-global.com/cabinet/support) :)

I hope u will find another solution for this because it's not a viable solution.. now few applications are in Russian ... and I can't use them.. I'm guessing this is SmartGuard issue...

I guess you guys just have to wait a bit more. Stuff like this usually takes a while to re-develop (the variety of factors like OS, languages, compatibility with other software and etc, etc, is very wide).

This is an old bug.. very old .. 1-2years maybe more..

Yeah, and there are people on Shock-World that still play from Windows XP and use antiviruses that have been outdated for 8 years :D So you see, it's a little hard to make everyone happy :)

Yea right.. fuck this.. wtf they should offer support for win 98 because in africa are some poor kids? That dont have another os?.. on my laptop(win7 4gb ram i3) I get a black window because there is an issue with this "optimisation"..(on all servers that I played before it was ok) but we should care about some tard kid with wood pc..

I have to change locales config to russian so I cant use any more lot of apps ( on my pc) or I cant play?? Wtf

Yea right.. fuck this.. wtf they should offer support for win 98 because in africa are some poor kids? That dont have another os?.. on my laptop(win7 4gb ram i3) I get a black window because there is an issue with this "optimisation"..(on all servers worked) but we should care about some tard kid with wood pc..

I have to change locales config to russian so I cant use any more lot of apps ( on my pc) or I cant play?? Wtf

Calm your tits. They are resolving issues as they go. Did you write a ticket to the support? Sitting on forums is usually useless, since the information almost never gets to the devs (that's why god created the cabinet and tickets).

Yea right.. fuck this.. wtf they should offer support for win 98 because in africa are some poor kids? That dont have another os?.. on my laptop(win7 4gb ram i3) I get a black window because there is an issue with this "optimisation"..(on all servers that I played before it was ok) but we should care about some tard kid with wood pc..

Isn't i3 4gb ram - wooden pc as well? Did i miss something?

That's why, this issue could be solved in the ticket through the support, and not on the forum.

Without any changes on russian locale.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...