Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

That's why, this issue could be solved in the ticket through the support, and not on the forum.

you know about this 4 days ago.. so why u did not discuss with the team? why do I have to create and report problems somewhere else?

I know you usually don't care about English community, and this is very obvious in the activity of the english vs russian sections.

there are at least 3 posts that Panda or other admins choose to answer only when they want...

you know about this 4 days ago.. so why u did not discuss with the team? why do I have to create and report problems somewhere else?

I know you usually don't care about English community, and this is very obvious in the activity of the english vs russian sections.

Well, after this post - I would just ignore you in their case. You have a technical issue, and instead of typing up a ticket in support, you whine on the forum and expect people to care? The rus part of the community has nothing to do with you. There are a lot of people here from post USSR and most of them speak Russian. Some people here even translate stuff for you guys (not official stuff, since it comes out in 2 languages as it is, but more like guides and etc), still not enough? You need the fix? Do yourself a favor - write a fucking ticket, the time you spent here whining about it overcompensated at least 50 times in comparison, to the time you would have needed to do so.

so you tried to be a smart ass at the first post and now u are continue to make useless and stupid posts..???

simply saying that now i can see why you behave like a retarded douchebag. cuz you are broke a church mouse :/ sad for you

:pomojka:

Well, after this post - I would just ignore you in their case. You have a technical issue, and instead of typing up a ticket in support, you whine on the forum and expect people to care? The rus part of the community has nothing to do with you. There are a lot of people here from post USSR and most of them speak Russian. Some people here even translate stuff for you guys (not official stuff, since it comes out in 2 languages as it is, but more like guides and etc), still not enough? You need the fix? Do yourself a favor - write a fucking ticket, the time you spent here whining about it overcompensated at least 50 times in comparison, to the time you would have needed to do so.

dude.. look at admin activity on RU section and tell me that is the same like on English section, I posted a problem with Cyclic Macros 5 days ago no answer.. I told them about that is stupid to make offline shop only for donation, no answer.. I told them about wrong translation for server concept.. again no answer.. don't get me wrong but for what is the forum?? just for flame like this kid qRt?

dude.. look at admin activity on RU section and tell me that is the same like on English section, I posted a problem with Cyclic Macros 5 days ago no answer.. I told them about that is stupid to make offline shop only for donation, no answer.. I told them about wrong translation for server concept.. again no answer.. don't get me wrong but for what is the forum?? just for flame like this kid qRt?

It makes sense, but it all depends on whether you want to "solve the problem" or just "discuss it". For the first there are tickets, for the second one a forum (basically ). I will review the topics that you wrote earlier and will answer, my apologize for the delay.

Now do everything that you mentioned in a form of one big ticket. Moderators can't answer technical stuff, can't give information regarding server policy or even give you a god damn hint on how something works. Apache has his own problems and he isn't know for perfect English either, neither does he have the time to check forums. He answers in Rus because he is Rus, easy as that. You try answering on Russian the next time you want to reply to me, let's see how you handle that :D

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...