Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Kastor

Question about chronicle update

Рекомендованные сообщения

Server is 40 days old and it would be great to have some information about chronicle update (I would like to suggest it to do it as soon as possible :) ) RPG will be going up in november and before they will start, chronicle update is essential (info about h5 after that would be nice to attract all people from fail rpg to us :) )

i dont think that 2 weeks are doable or even wise, but for example the first of december could work..

anyway most important would be, imo, to get a date and if the owner belives that this year is too soon, they should do at least some major events, for an example: double exp over weekend, double exp for new toons; and some other minor events like santa, letters and pumpkin

At the moment, we can not give you exact terms when the update of the chronicles will be made, because this decision has not yet been made, and it will be made on the basis of many factors (such as the readiness of the players, server economics, server development stage, technical issues, associated with the update and many others). As soon as the decision on this issue is taken, we will necessarily announce it, so keep an eye on our news.

hellbound is not even lvl 6 and u asking staff to update to next chronicle ,wtf bro :D . Imo the best will be to update when there will be already oly farmers with vesper 300 atri +sa not sooner or many players who playing on this server only coz its gracia final will qq big time

p.s: i hope u guys will update first for gracia epilogue not directly to hi5

hellbound is not even lvl 6 and u asking staff to update to next chronicle ,wtf bro :D . Imo the best will be to update when there will be already oly farmers with vesper 300 atri +sa not sooner or many players who playing on this server only coz its gracia final will qq big time

p.s: i hope u guys will update first for gracia epilogue not directly to hi5

Sure, the first update will be to Epilogue, as we stated before in the server description topic :) - HERE

image.php?di=BP98

with vesper 300 atri +sa not sooner

you either trolling or you're stupid, people who will be able to get verper weapons are only in xside and irreale clans (maybe fuelde..something also) and still not everyone of them will get one SAed, noone else will be able to even see how a vesper weapon looks like.

suggestion to developers: update to Epilogue as soon as chimeras open

you either trolling or you're stupid, people who will be able to get verper weapons are only in xside and irreale clans (maybe fuelde..something also) and still not everyone of them will get one SAed, noone else will be able to even see how a vesper weapon looks like.

suggestion to developers: update to Epilogue as soon as chimeras open

How about just crying in a corner for the next 2-3 months, while getting owned by those players? Sounds more legit if you ask me. Updating from low rate to pvp server is dumb as it is (epilogue and hf are pvp servers, where useless pieces of meat can sit 24/7 in instances and wait for the strong to get bored and leave, not to mention that even Steven Hawking could tap one button for a 3 days and get full dynasty gear on x3 rates on Epilogue (4 hours for some alternative morai shit on hf)) and was never a good idea to begin with. I understand (no, I don't) that all the meatshields want the transfer as soon as possible, so that the good players would have wasted their time for nothing on gear, level and att that could have been done 50 times faster, but try to understand - nobody gives a fuck about you. And yes, this post is totally made to piss you off and I'm looking for a fight (though a TKO is not surprising in the least). Peace :poh:

Nice to see there are more ppl who have the same thoughs. About Tiat farm,i supose u are kind of more solo player (nisrocx) , im not in ireale not in xside but if u have some brain and a decent cp u can make arangments to farm tiat with ,,random" partys that have some decent equip, Tiat is instance not epic,so no,not only ireale and xside will have vesper ;)

yes it's impossible to make parties with randoms for tiat, i mean what are you talking about? randoms can't even do a kama properly, so yes only irreale and xside will do tiat, not that i really care, and btw yes i'm random and allready top geared for my lvl so i want something new without being indept to be online for cp hours

If as soon as possible means in 2 olymp cycles - sure, if it means in 2 weeks - fuck this shit i'm out.

hellbound is not even lvl 6 and u asking staff to update to next chronicle ,wtf bro :D

Look on online boys and say to me that again or do I need to spell it out the obvious to you pro players who know everything ? :( Even my CP who seed fu... RPG when they heard rates will be x7 are saying with should consider it because of online here and you want to wait 2 olympiad cycles on update for who ? you and your boxes ?

• 4 недели спустя...

Well somewhrere here one of the staff member said maybe update to epilogue after second olympiad wave, maybe it is a good time to update to epilogue to keep this server alive or maybe not,imo would be nice to update since online decreased and ppl getting borred

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...