Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi .. i was wandering why no H5 skills on dwarf since almost every class had beed buffed (ee,se,bish can transform, tanks can change stance) dwarfs are boring classes so i suggest implementing some skills .. it would make the game more fun :

-Backstab

-Dagger Mastery

-Potential Ability (When equipped with a dagger or a dual dagger, increases Critical Rate by 30% and Critical Damage by 295. Requires a light armor to be equipped. )

-

Crushing Strike

It would make the game more playeble for dwarfs and .... think about it :P

The moment I saw the changes in other classes I also thought that it 'd be cool for the dwarves to get dagger mastery and one or two skills for it.

Also summoners could see some love as well I was thinking to make such a topic for the summoner class as well, gl on the dwarves :D

Hello guys!

Regarding the changes.

I can make some kind of spoiler of the classes that will have different changes:

And now... Beware: SPOILER!

[spoiler=Spoiler]

image.php?di=5KV2.pngimage.php?di=49VF.png

To tell you the truth - the new patch is going to be announced soon and dwarfs going to have useful buffs and changes ;)

Stay tuned! ;)

Hello guys!

Regarding the changes.

I can make some kind of spoiler of the classes that will have different changes:

[spoiler=Spoiler]

To tell you the truth - the new patch is going to be announced soon and dwarfs going to have useful buffs and changes ;)

Stay tuned! ;)

YAAAS! Can't Wait! :D! You guys are A W E S O M E ! ! !

Hello guys!

Regarding the changes.

[spoiler=Spoiler]

Stay tuned! ;)

nice nice

spoil

Crystallize

Collector's Experience

artesan

Spike

Case Harden

if you can place it as a buff, only for better craftsmen ...

I had already given this kind of suggestions, but placing blackstaba and this type of "h5 skills" is totally bad, here they say they have placed many skills to the other charts, and really the only pvp skills that serve or benefit are the dageros and magicians, the transformations like vanguard or inquisitos are skill for LVL, practically useless for pvp in a servant moderately advanced. only wizards and daggers have skill for PVP the other classes are practically the same as a server interlude, that's why I made a post about it but nobody takes it into account, which is totally bad

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...