Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
vocatain

I want to donate, but the counselor refuses me.

Рекомендованные сообщения

I am living in Korea, and Unitpay and G2A Pay are not available.

I have made a lot of donations from other servers and made a direct deposit through PayPal through consultation.

But I asked counselors to help me from yesterday evening until today morning,

The counselor ignored me and did not reply to the article.

Through Facebook Messenger, I sent a message five hours ago, but I have not heard from them. But I have read my message.

Do not you want me to use the donation system?

I am living in Korea, and Unitpay and G2A Pay are not available.

I have made a lot of donations from other servers and made a direct deposit through PayPal through consultation.

But I asked counselors to help me from yesterday evening until today morning,

The counselor ignored me and did not reply to the article.

Through Facebook Messenger, I sent a message five hours ago, but I have not heard from them. But I have read my message.

Do not you want me to use the donation system?

We have the same problem, fuck this G2A! every e-global is the same problem and we can't donate via paypal!

g2a is a terrible system, they banned me for some reason and i cant pay with any method, i made a support ticket with them and they just asked for a bunch of sensitive data (photo of my id, credit card and etc) and after i gave it all they just asked for the paypal account that i have used on my last completed transactions but i havent done any successful transaction with g2a before. They have a really poor way of doing their job.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...