Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Why is karma going off so fast?at about 20pk in 2 mobs get off karma?why?

Hello, London

The karma count is retail, we didn't change it at all. Could you describe the issue in more detail?

Why is karma going off so fast?at about 20pk in 2 mobs get off karma?why?

Hello [uSER=57080]London[/uSER],

The reason why the karma is going down "too fast" is in mechanic of karma itself.

So basically you are a murderer, a player killer, bad person (according to lore). And to atone your sins - you will need to kills monsters to make your world a better place. And as stronger monster you will kill - the more karma is going to be atoned.

And now to our realias - you will decrease your karma count depends on EXP amount that you've earned.

As the server has x25+PA EXP rate - you decrease karma much faster, comparing to x7 (for example).

I hope I was clear enough :)

Thanks,

Well, I let a guy pk me more than 10 time and went back in vos but always no karma than last time i let him kill me and in 3 mobs he was out of karma, also the overbuff messes up, we should have block buff, also donators have more buffs and it debalances, did u make the server only for donators?Just curious cause than it's useless for normall ppl to stay and idk if the donators are happy to play only with a few ppl.

Hello [uSER=57080]London[/uSER],

The reason why the karma is going down "too fast" is in mechanic of karma itself.

So basically you are a murderer, a player killer, bad person (according to lore). And to atone your sins - you will need to kills monsters to make your world a better place. And as stronger monster you will kill - the more karma is going to be atoned.

And now to our realias - you will decrease your karma count depends on EXP amount that you've earned.

As the server has x25+PA EXP rate - you decrease karma much faster, comparing to x7 (for example).

I hope I was clear enough :)

Thanks,

I know that xp is x25 and I play most of the time on this rate, but never seen person with much karma decrease it like that.Also in x25 servers drops are bigger than here, so I guess you customized it.

I know that xp is x25 and I play most of the time on this rate, but never seen person with much karma decrease it like that.Also in x25 servers drops are bigger than here, so I guess you customized it.

[uSER=57080]London[/uSER],

No, we never customize it, in other case I would tell you :)

Most likely you've played on the servers where admins change this system.

Hope you will still enjoy playing here ;)

Thanks,

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...