Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello

You don't need to be in lasthit pt party to get quest item. Basic tips - free your inventory, hit the boss and stay alive. Just write to me in PM if you have other questions

Hello

You don't need to be in lasthit pt party to get quest item. Basic tips - free your inventory, hit the boss and stay alive. Just write to me in PM if you have other questions

We testing it on Friday and dont work, maybe the system is retail for now . lv78, 50 items on inventory, alive when boss died.

We testing it on Friday and dont work, maybe the system is retail for now . lv78, 50 items on inventory, alive when boss died.

Were you also 1500 range or closer? 1500 is pretty close

Lol it's lasthit, i made 3 chars noble now and never got the item without lasthit, not even once.

Was always in 1,5k range (thats almost 2x the range of basic nukes, so it's pretty far) and had almost no items in inv every single time (at least 7 times) AND was alive during the whole raid fight every single time and only ever got it when i was in the lasthit pt and so does everyone i know who is noble.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...