Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello there, we are new european clan. We gathered some international friends and starting the idea to grow a big international side/community to offer our members the comfort to play in english speaking.

We look aroud so much to find a clan, but is very hard for no russian speaking, so we decide to create a full int comunity.

We are open to all international recruitments (SOLO/CP/other small groups-clans)

Let's gather all together to create the perfect side

Requirements: -Able to use discord

-Play like teammate

-Join clan's activities ( Informations for activities can be found on our clan notice)

-Enjoy our company

If you're interest you can leave a message/drop a reply or find us in game "Robocoppola / "Biblion / "Marielle / "Soltor

Cheers,

//EDITED:

Already we are lvl 6,we are planning to get lvl 7 as soon as we can ( our priority ) .

We get bigger day by day,so hurry up and join the biggest international community.

*Recruiting 70+ (with some proper gear) / 6/9 9/9 cps.

Cheers

Hello!

Well, the idea is great and I'll be very glad to join your clan. My classes are BH and SH, 43 and 53 lvl. Can't make my mind which to play as a min class. I've made the bounty hunter just for money, but I've found it very enjoyable to play. So I think that class could be usefull for the clan.

The only problem is - discord. Well, I can install it and listen to you guys, but it will be hard to talk for me. Will it be a big problem?

Cheers!

Weles, BH :)

Hello,

I started 3 days ago and im a lvl 50 Warlock.

I want to join your clan,can i contact you ingame for apply?

Nick: Skinpad

Cheers!

Ofc u can join us,every international player is welcome

Pm in game

Hello!

Well, the idea is great and I'll be very glad to join your clan. My classes are BH and SH, 43 and 53 lvl. Can't make my mind which to play as a min class. I've made the bounty hunter just for money, but I've found it very enjoyable to play. So I think that class could be usefull for the clan.

The only problem is - discord. Well, I can install it and listen to you guys, but it will be hard to talk for me. Will it be a big problem?

Cheers!

Weles, BH :)

Hello,no i think it wont be big problem,u can just listen and do the orders,cheers

• 2 недели спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...