Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

First: hello all and good day. I have 3 PA's and i like to play L2 :)

I played here since the beginning and saw a lot of good things, DEX rules as always, specially after the 3 October EPIC FAIL of all Lineage 2 Official classic servers.

But i saw also a ton of issues which need to be solved also, and it will take me some time to speak of them, but i will in these days and weeks :)

On TOPIC: I think until now we all agree that there are a lot of things regarding the MA monster in Labaloka. When this monster, hidden of course among others, is killed the p-def or p-atk of the final RB decreases drastically. Same with m-def or m-atk.

I know there is a patch which you can see that monsters among the others. Know someone any info of it?

First: hello all and good day. I have 3 PA's and i like to play L2 :)

I played here since the beginning and saw a lot of good things, DEX rules as always, specially after the 3 October EPIC FAIL of all Lineage 2 Official classic servers.

But i saw also a ton of issues which need to be solved also, and it will take me some time to speak of them, but i will in these days and weeks :)

On TOPIC: I think until now we all agree that there are a lot of things regarding the MA monster in Labaloka. When this monster, hidden of course among others, is killed the p-def or p-atk of the final RB decreases drastically. Same with m-def or m-atk.

I know there is a patch which you can see that monsters among the others. Know someone any info of it?

Hello,

You are always welcome to share your opinion due to the server ;)

As to the patch, I think you mean in-build function in our game client. In order to use it just click a scroll wheel on your mouse.

If i click a scroll wheel in game i see a Matrix like virtual world, and graphic lines. So, you say i will use that view state in Labaloka, and i will be able to see the MA. Thx for the tip, i will try when i go there ;) If it works, i will give an answer here :)

As for the others issues, i will provide detailed info about them trough the practical experience gaming :)

Bug list from me had written one time but got deleted topic :)

1. You can heal,buff dead players.

2. Erase dont work at all you can use it on mobs,players,pets,summons, write success but nothing happens.

3. Shots delay then you use skills non-stop.

1. That is nice, leave it that way.

2. and 3. These are major problems and they should to be solved fast. :) It's not normal at all for any skill or game mechanics to not work properly ! So any bug of that kind need to be solved as fast as possible. Thx for understanding :)

• 2 недели спустя...

I was in labaloka and activated the patch matrix view with the scroll, after i detected the MA Monster with my Warlock, trough the betray skill. An, after i analyzed the graph textures of the MA monster, there was no difference between him and the other ones there.

In other words u can't detect MA monster trough the graph textures :|

Any other ideas ?

• 1 месяц спустя...

The patch for MA monster doesn't work, and the final conclusion for the moment is that there is some cheating on this on the GF 7x server.

You can't see the MA monster trough graphics ! They all look the same :(

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...