Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
White Mage

The Interlude behind Classic

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello,

This is the first Classic Interlude i'm playing on, and i'd like to point out a few things: I've noticed quickly, in-game, that there are many, many, many changes "behind the scenes", so i've searched the "Classic 1.5" databases and confirmed it: buff values, times, skill land rate, skill damage calculations, and skill atk. power itself all altered to some degree

Most of these changes I really dont care much about.

Some of these, though, are for me, and I believe for many of other interlude lovers aswell, killers to the interlude feel.

and i'll explain what i mean by that with an example, one that for me illustrates perfectly.

and that is... CHANT OF VICTORY

[spoiler=Data from the example 'CoV']

Chant of Victory (Interlude from 2007)↓↓

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Accuracy +4

Atk. Spd. +20%

Casting Spd. +20%

Critical Rate +20%

Critical Damage +20%

Debuff Resistance +20%

HP +20% (restores the HP added)

M.Def. +20%

M.Atk. +20%

P.Def. +20%

P.Atk. +10%

Speed -20%[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Chant of Victory ("Interlude" Classic)↓↓

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Accuracy +4

Atk. Spd. +15%

Casting Spd. +10%

Critical Rate +15% (Includes M.Crit.)

Critical Damage +15% (Includes M.Crit.)

Evasion +4

M.Atk +15%

P.Atk. +15%[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

there's no reason to call chant of victory as chant of victory no more, it is a completly other skill with other a completly new function, with COMPLETLY different drawbacks and COMPLETLY different positive aspects.

and I mean it, for example, what once was the regular buff for tankers, simply doesnt offer any p.def or m.def increase AT ALL.

and unfortunately, it is not just chant of victory, they were all heavily changed.

so the question is, supposedly you were to offer us a Interlude Server, is this an interlude server ? shouldn't we call it something else completly ?

and this points to somewhat the direction i'd like to take...

should we try to make this a little more like interlude ? ...would it be possible ?

would the admins take the cause ?!

it's not classic 1.5 it's interlude final 1.5 original product based on l2 classic game client with interlude classes with some changes

Thank you, Geolateral.

do you know if there is any place where we can check all changelogs and so ?

i guess changelogs are here

also i have made google doc with all the changes of skills, locations and other features but it's in russian (skill names in english)

if you are familiar with H5 update you will understand what skills they reworked or added

doc here

and if you have any other questions i will try to help you

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...