Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
White Mage

Warsmith class change - "Test of the Maestro"

Рекомендованные сообщения

I believe someone might need this even if this is a really rare bug.

I found out how to finnish the quest "test of the maestro" which was stuck for my character in the stage in which you should return to elder Filaur @ Dwarven Village, to receive his letter of recomendation in exchange for the item "Report of Cruma". I left filaur's task as the last one, so it was particularly frustrating.

The problem

the quest wouldnt show up Filaur's quest list box, making the delivery of Report of Cruma impossible.

So, how did i managed to deliver it ?

I realized something odd in my inventory, some quest items from earlier stages of "test of the maestro" quest were not deleted after i fininshed those stages, some items that were supposed to vanish after completing the task and talking to researcher lorain in cruma.

That was the thing which caused Filaur to "understand" the quest as still underway, and not completed.

The item Architecture of Cruma was still in my inventory even after talking to Researcher Lorain in the first stage of the quest, an item he should have took.

not only that, but I also realized that he didn't take back another item i forgot the name. heres an edited print screen:

665284797_fortheforum.thumb.jpg.06c3c4dc3efdf0f8489f69d5ad643bf0.jpg

After the destruction of all quest items with the tag [One-time] Test of the Maestro EXCEPT Report of Cruma, one should be able to talk fo Filaur again.

please be careful when destroying quest items not to accidentally destroy one of the marks which will be needed to change your class.

See you around, gentlemen.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...