Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Imagine being a full scripted party and losing to non scripters.

Excuseme farms kids every server and his party never uses soft, just imagine how shitty you have to be to lose 9/9 scripts vs no scripts.

(Safero one of the worst parties I've ever seen)

Eglobal = softw fiesta , never happend before . we got ban on our db (drakan) while he didnt use any soft so staff ask for videos while fabianne,keltrash and other DB scripted didnt get ban . U are right this community is just swipe the card for software and staff just ddsnt give asfk about that hope might be a change on that i dont really expect anything from anyone

TheDominator trashcan @TheDominator botting for 3 days 24/7 on HB and GM punished him with "3h work for community"

in his case, not even scripts can make him look good

:1f602:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KsFPE76tB8:662

Back before Russians used scripts ;) @TheDominator.

I used to have respect for dominator, even though he has done some really shady shit with eglobal admins

Strong guys. GL HF

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

Good'ol times back to old eglobal when keltaa was streaming and they destroyed by eu cp a few times in stakato nest. After that, his stream went down, their cheats went up and they finally won a fight :1f44c-1f3fb:

Good'ol times back to old eglobal when keltaa was streaming and they destroyed by eu cp a few times in stakato nest. After that, his stream went down, their cheats went up and they finally won a fight :1f44c-1f3fb:

indeed lmao @keltaa

Or how about you stop being pussies and play with hands. I will 9v9 any party that doesn't use soft.

Why Russians are so fucking afraid to lose pvp in a video game is beyond me. This game is 15 years old if you let software play it for you just so you can go post on forums that you won some pvps... must be the smallest dick people alive.

Dude, i don’t play there for the same reasons you complain. Not being a pussy i act according to circumstances and reality, while you just cry and continue to play against softers.

So stop being a kid crying about world going not how he expects it to. Either adapt and stfu or stop playing there until they introduce real working anti-cheat.

btw laughed my ass off looking at calypac playing well.

One can’t play this game well using 4 buttons + mouse.

Dude, i don’t play there for the same reasons you complain. Not being a pussy i act according to circumstances and reality, while you just cry and continue to play against softers.

So stop being a kid crying about world going not how he expects it to. Either adapt and stfu or stop playing there until they introduce real working anti-cheat.

real working anticheat xDDDDDDdd

Just because 90% of population decides to use soft doesn't mean I can't call them pussies for doing so, I can say whatever the fuck I want.

You can choose to be handless rat, I can choose to call you a shitty pussy, welcome to how the world work.

Idk if you use soft or anything about you personally, but anyone who uses scripts can't comment on how legit players play, period.

Just because 90% of population decides to use soft doesn't mean I can't call them pussies for doing so, I can say whatever the fuck I want.

You can choose to be handless rat, I can choose to call you a shitty pussy, welcome to how the world work.

Idk if you use soft or anything about you personally, but anyone who uses scripts can't comment on how legit players play, period.

Good luck, masochist.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...