Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Petition link:
https://mw2.global/wiki/petitions/462

Destro on first and second stage are quite trash on mass pvp and pve.
On pve single target its quite good (if you will catch the mob), but on AOE farm is trash compering to other classes.
1. Glad/tyr are super good AOE farmers becouse of 2 skills + they have range aoe skill.
Warlord is warlord).
Now even dagger can farm better then destro.
Every aoe farm is based on skills on masterwork severs, somethink like oldschool training and zeal/fr its totaly pointless becouse its just too slow.
I don'e mention about needed 3 weapons, sword = autoattack, blunt = skills, lance = aoe .
Yes there is a Full swing toogle but its + 2 target and very low range and only in front so its not aoe at all.

My suggestions:
1. Add earthquake on lower lvls 55+ or even 60.
2. Make earthquake usable with 2h sword/blunt.
3. Make Whirlwind usable with 2h sword/blunt.
4. Delete wrath (totaly useless skill) and add earthquake.
5. Add full swing skill (aoe around the char) from classic chronicles
6. Just do somethink to make it playable :|

This will boost destro on mass aoe farm + aoe pvp (will be usable finaly)
and it will eliminate 3rd weapon - polearm, its not interlude anymore, no fog trains :)

16.11.2022 в 22:51, SuziQ сказал:

Petition link:

On pve single target its quite good (if you will catch the mob), but on AOE farm is trash compering to other classes.
1. Glad/tyr are super good AOE farmers becouse of 2 skills + they have range aoe skill.
Warlord is warlord).
Every aoe farm is based on skills on masterwork severs, somethink like oldschool training and zeal/fr its totaly pointless becouse its just too slow.
I don'e mention about needed 3 weapons, sword = autoattack, blunt = skills, lance = aoe .
Yes there is a Full swing toogle but its + 2 target and very low range and only in front so its not aoe at all.

My suggestions:
1. Add earthquake on lower lvls 55+ or even 60.
2. Make earthquake usable with 2h sword/blunt.
3. Make Whirlwind usable with 2h sword/blunt.
4. Delete wrath (totaly useless skill) and add earthquake.
5. Add full swing skill (aoe around the char) from classic chronicles
6. Just do somethink to make it playable :|

This will boost destro on mass aoe farm + aoe pvp (will be usable finaly)
and it will eliminate 3rd weapon - polearm, its not interlude anymore, no fog trains :)

I'd say destro is really missing 1 extra aoe skill to be vaiable for stage 1 - lower power version of earthquake would be great as u suggested 

However i dont see need to make eq/ww usable with 2h sword/blunts since you have shadow weapons anyway for stage 1 and lance is much less necessary later on as u get 4 extra targets with FS and will be able to enchant in up to extra 7 targets realistically in GF, but yes having to have 4 weapons (including bow) kinda sucks

Circular FS sounds too busted imo, its fine the way it is, just need more targets earlier

FS starting at +4 targets (or +4 at lvl 60) would really give alternative to farming ABG/frozen/shadows for destros but i dont think its happening 

Overall, after all the testing I've done on OBT so far including spots/pve/pvp there is 0 reasons to play destro, last straw for me was sws and wl outdpsing destro in single target dps by like 30% in lab scenario 

So for me, if nothing changes - I'm just skipping first 2 stages and from there make a decision if I want to play at all

Ofc, i am not saying that all my suggestions are great, but earthquake was rly good on other reworked server, it will not break the game. Especialy that WL get milion skills, glad get dual blunts.
I will take anything! even FS 4+ targets with bigger range becouse now you can have 3 mobs in one place and still hit only 1 target, it should work with bigger angle or bigger range.
Even changing wrath to dmg skill will be great.

I mentioned that on stream and safero laughed and said destro is broken already. I don’t think he played destro on stage 1 oly with worthless level 1 zeal 🤣. I’m just going to play imba sws until 79 and then play destro 

123000.png

17.11.2022 в 06:42, xWillison сказал:

I mentioned that on stream and safero laughed and said destro is broken already. I don’t think he played destro on stage 1 oly with worthless level 1 zeal 🤣. I’m just going to play imba sws until 79 and then play destro 

Те самые broken дестры на которых просто нужно уметь играть, да? =D

Нам просто опыта не хватает, очевидно

Изменено пользователем bewater

17.11.2022 в 12:46, SweetRevenge сказал:

Дестры унижены же 

Расскажи это саферо)

Я бы ещё не отказался от возможности активировать френзи/зил  с 60% хп в дейли, потому что в формате эвентов ты ловишь 10 рандомных цепок в секунду - удачи сливаться)) 

17.11.2022 в 01:51, SuziQ сказал:

Petition link:

Warlord is warlord).

idk how it works now since I haven't try the OBT yet, but on the last masterwork the Full Swing gave 4 targets with sword from 1st or 2nd lvl, in fact it was more than enough to farm in necropolis/catacombs. Destr was able to farm 1 big room even without a bard in a window, 2 big rooms+ with a bard.

the only thing you need for that is Briga set +6-7 to get additional Vamp rage effect

17.11.2022 в 17:08, Intendant сказал:

idk how it works now since I haven't try the OBT yet, but on the last masterwork the Full Swing gave 4 targets with sword from 1st or 2nd lvl, in fact it was more than enough to farm in necropolis/catacombs. Destr was able to farm 1 big room even without a bard in a window, 2 big rooms+ with a bard.

the only thing you need for that is Briga set +6-7 to get additional Vamp rage effect

You only get +2 targets lvl 60 its almost useless for training

WL got provoke, so he just farm more, faster and safer

17.11.2022 в 21:20, bewater сказал:

You only get +2 targets lvl 60 its almost useless for training

WL got provoke, so he just farm more, faster and safer

I just expressed my experience and said that it was pretty possible to farm by destr. I'm almost sure that +2 targets were only in the skill description, but in fact it was +4 from 1st skill lvl. 

WL can not farm cats/necros withour bard/mp at all

sor sure if we are talking about field farm potential - WL is on another lvl, but destr can try TOI/LOA etc

17.11.2022 в 18:26, Intendant сказал:

I just expressed my experience and said that it was pretty possible to farm by destr. I'm almost sure that +2 targets were only in the skill description, but in fact it was +4 from 1st skill lvl. 

sor sure if we are talking about field farm potential - WL is on another lvl, but destr can try TOI/LOA etc

I've tested it all, its only +2 targets, also tested every spot there is - i can give u video reference and you tell me how can destro be better in any way on any other spot

destro with lance - 1 room strugle to kill

destro with sword - 1 room dies

need to hit every non agro mob

wl - 1 room, train blows up

wl - 2 rooms have to use couple skills

walk into a middle of  room 1 provoke

same gear, same buff

WL is just better in every way

Изменено пользователем bewater

17.11.2022 в 16:26, Intendant сказал:

Yea, farming shilenelder with  sword using fatal strike is pretty possible too)
IMHO its time to make destro like on classic servers, make it 2h sword user not 10 wepaons retard.
Leave polearm for Warlord, blunt for dwarves, its not c4 or interlude anymore. 
But on this edition of MW at least add earthquake on first stage, it will make destro usefull. Wating 2 months + for 3rd stage to play char is ... joke.

17.11.2022 в 21:56, bewater сказал:

WL is just better in every way

Dude, you are damn right, it is only +2 targets, probably it was same on last opening aswell. But

In my very first post I mentioned that you need Briga set +6 or +7 to farm, only because of additional vamp. You tested it with BW set.

And regarding WL - you killed 1-2 trains and have a half of MP, next 2 trains and you will be empty => WL cannot farm catacombs solo.

Here I have Warrior Will learned, but have no clan skills at all, so I think that's fair enough:

P.S. and for these particular mobs with high evasion you have to buff Guidance and get additional Accuracy from +6 set, on other mobs you just need vamp.

P.S.S. As you can see - I even have low B sword, not the best one

Изменено пользователем Intendant

17.11.2022 в 21:14, Intendant сказал:

Dude, you are damn right, it is only +2 targets, probably it was same on last opening aswell. But

In my very first post I mentioned that you need Briga set +6 or +7 to farm, only because of additional vamp. You tested it with BW set.

And regarding WL - you killed 1-2 trains and have a half of MP, next 2 trains and you will be empty => WL cannot farm catacombs solo.

Here I have Warrior Will learned, but have no clan skills at all, so I think that's fair enough:

P.S. and for these particular mobs with high evasion you have to buff Guidance and get additional Accuracy from +6 set, on other mobs you just need vamp.

P.S.S. As you can see - I even have low B sword, not the best one

still worse then WL with same gear +6 accu from set is enough to just use 2 provokes w/o any toggles and u just farm much faster and have more spot options

I logged w/e I had and just tped 1st spot I saw didnt realise "fighter buff" has no guidance, rofl

Also, we both have fighters wills

18.11.2022 в 00:37, bewater сказал:

still worse then WL with same gear +6 accu from set is enough to just use 2 provokes w/o any toggles and u just farm much faster and have more spot options

I logged w/e I had and just tped 1st spot I saw didnt realise "fighter buff" has no guidance, rofl

Also, we both have fighters wills

Bro, with all respect, but see it yourself

Same lvl, same gear, same buff.

You can't farm in cat/necro on WL not using skills =/

Изменено пользователем Intendant

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...