Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi there. When can we expect any info regarding new season? As for now, we only know it will be opened on October, but nothing about any changes, any plans or actual date. I would love to get at least some spoilers of what is to come :)

Thanks.

Hello! For now, the only spoiler we can share is that the unveiling is likely to take place on October 27th. But this is subject to change! We will provide more information about everything else later. It's too early for now.

Safero made small podcast a few spoilers:
1. rework set bonuses from enchant
2. remake mid var, no info
3. summoners unchanged
4. Dwarfs magicians from the start
5. new locations at the start, potentially replacing mobs in high lvl locations
6. Rework the aura flash
7. buff cd on the tank's party ud
8. add ai and active skills to epics
9. the number of instances will not change
10. Less Lag on Epics

globally, they don’t want to make many changes, they want to consolidate and complete what they tried last season.

Full version of podcast you can find here https://t.me/diary_of_shilen/1138 :D 

Изменено пользователем Lermony

12.08.2023 в 09:20, sgtm сказал:

no more cats and ponies outside group buffing only

:pandaredlol:
That's certainly not going to change this season

It's inconceivable to them that one would be able to choose between a dps character and a buffer character

12.08.2023 в 18:46, C0nVicT сказал:

Why would i use 3 pc? It stops people from getting full box party

for solo players who dont want to play in party, who cant play at prime time. typical solo player need 3 windows (bd se main) = if server have 2 windows you need 2pc, if you want to closw prison in castle you should use 3 pc. 

On 8/12/2023 at 6:33 PM, Lermony said:

for solo players who dont want to play in party, who cant play at prime time. typical solo player need 3 windows (bd se main) = if server have 2 windows you need 2pc, if you want to closw prison in castle you should use 3 pc. 

Well mate i get ur point, lets see what admins will decide

12.08.2023 в 22:39, C0nVicT сказал:

Well mate i get ur point, lets see what admins will decide

Are you planning to start pony again? best oly pony;) hate you <3 ;D

again no changes to summoner is just a joke, everyone has self buffs 20 min and all other buffs are togles, just not for summoner. i said yesterday, just add for summoner buff the toogle and let the buff for the const partys. so live player can just use toogle and stay in party and 90% of the summoner abuse in mass pvp can use the skill.

any info about baylor this season? last season the buff to baylor was just a joke, getting 5-7k dmg on chars with full s grade and over 3k pdef. and he just should let kamael play at the begginig...every season u need to wait 2 months to play it, its rly stupid.

but i think no big changes will come and my friends wont join it this time.

On 8/17/2023 at 7:28 AM, toxelchen said:

again no changes to summoner is just a joke, everyone has self buffs 20 min and all other buffs are togles, just not for summoner. i said yesterday, just add for summoner buff the toogle and let the buff for the const partys. so live player can just use toogle and stay in party and 90% of the summoner abuse in mass pvp can use the skill.

any info about baylor this season? last season the buff to baylor was just a joke, getting 5-7k dmg on chars with full s grade and over 3k pdef. and he just should let kamael play at the begginig...every season u need to wait 2 months to play it, its rly stupid.

but i think no big changes will come and my friends wont join it this time.

In my opinion kamael should be and the 2nd stage like it was before.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...