Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
C0nVicT

2 servers at the same time? BAD IDEEA!

Рекомендованные сообщения

On 8/24/2023 at 7:59 PM, За Идею said:

Even before last season, I said that you need 2 servers + an interserver. Now even Essence projects that are completely third-party relative to each other are merged with each other and this works well. I do not think that it would be a problem for the global team to implement something like this, but obviously this is not now. 

Btw, offers for 1 window would not have solved the problem, at least at the start, but from the hopelessness of 2 servers, it’s quite a reasonable solution, don’t whine. :pandaredlol:

Mate, this only encourage RMT to farm in a easy way.

24.08.2023 в 21:52, C0nVicT сказал:

@fabuLoustry to see our point of view, a lot of people are playing only on this server because of its online. Better make 2 window instead of opening 2 servers

Try to see deeper, do analyze of it, don't get emotional. 

Actually we are just thinking, its not a one of these options (not final, so hide swords and pitchforks for now)

On 8/24/2023 at 8:08 PM, fabuLous said:

Try to see deeper, do analyze of it, don't get emotional. 

Actually we are just thinking, its not a one of these options (not final, so hide swords and pitchforks for now)

I'm not your enemy brother😁, i want as much as you want this server to work on its maximum potencial . It was only my point of view but like i have said if you give us the oportunity to vote you are going to see what people want.

Thank you!<3

Изменено пользователем C0nVicT

I also wont join if two servers open at same time, eglobal is good because the insane online and that would not be the thing anymore if players split between two servers..

24.08.2023 в 23:59, За Идею сказал:

Я еще перед прошлым сезоном говорил, что надо 2 сервера + межсервер. Сейчас даже абсолютно сторонние относительно друг друга проекта Эссенса мержсерверят между собой и это хорошо работает. Не думаю, что для команды еглобала было бы проблемой реализовать что-то подобное, но очевидно это уже не сейчас. 

Бтв, предложения по 1 окну проблему бы не решило, как минимум, на старте, а от безвыходности 2 сервера вполне разумное решение, не скулите. :pandaredlol:

и будет свинофарм. такой онлайн исключительно из-за макросных свиней. Как ты собрался людей на 2 сервера делить? опять забалнсим? и будет сармат сначала на сервере 1, потом сольется и его перенесут на сервер 2, чтобы подоминировла. кайфы. костыль говна. 

24.08.2023 в 22:21, Lermony сказал:

и будет свинофарм. такой онлайн исключительно из-за макросных свиней. Как ты собрался людей на 2 сервера делить? опять забалнсим? и будет сармат  понпсначала на сервере 1, потом сольется и его перенесут на сервер 2, чтобы подоминировла. кайфы. костыль говна. 

Да похуй на свиней при двух серверах, они или хрючат на бигваре и банятся, или на мидвар сервере фармят аденку, надеясь слить при слиянии, но там то свои хрюшки.

24.08.2023 в 21:52, C0nVicT сказал:

@fabuLoustry to see our point of view, a lot of people are playing only on this server because of its online. Better make 2 window instead of opening 2 servers

why you think online on 2 servers will be worst then on 1.
admins wont to open 2 servers becose its look like MW 4 will have new record online.
so will be 2 servers like mw2 or mw3.
and 1st reson why 2 server are beter then 1 is less lags on epics.
no more 10clans on 1 server where on second stage is only 2 clans. 
Also i hope will be TOP server with pro players and mi war server. 

24.08.2023 в 22:47, Megan сказал:

why you think online on 2 servers will be worst then on 1.
admins wont to open 2 servers becose its look like MW 4 will have new record online.
so will be 2 servers like mw2 or mw3.
and 1st reson why 2 server are beter then 1 is less lags on epics.
no more 10clans on 1 server where on second stage is only 2 clans. 
Also i hope will be TOP server with pro players and mi war server. 

Тебе вкусило американське падло?

Жесть хряки по вылазили... 
А биржа. 
А трэйны на двух серверах. 
А там будут фармить а тут хрюкать... 
Жесть. 
По факту в некст моем посте. 

I also agree with C0nvict.Its a bad idea to open 2 servers at the same time And i will write down my thought about this:

1. It will put everyone in the dillema of which server they should join.
2. Im sure most of competitive cps & big clans will want to face each other so they will most likely Join the same server, that will result to a distribution of a community to a More competitive server ( With more ppl ) and a more casual server with less ppl.
3. Selling and trading will be harder than previous servers because of the distribution of the community.
4. There won't be much fun for CPs who want to fight For farming spots and pvp in general to make content.
5. When the merging happens some will be left Behind and some will be way too farmed which will result in unbalance of the market , Gear difference between the players ---> People getting angry and probably leaving because of that.
Lets say a competitive and strong Cp decides to join the server with less competitive people so they can farm all day with nobody to stop them, when the merging happens they will be stronger ----> people will get angry and probably quit.

These are some of my thoughts regarding the matter.

Изменено пользователем ItsActuallyCloud

24.08.2023 в 23:06, Megan сказал:

А биржа

Так если биржа общая, то можно затариться чем-то полезным ещё на ранних стадиях. 🙄

Жадный гнум.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...