Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

20.09.2023 в 13:45, C0nVicT сказал:

What are the rates after you reach lvl 56? 0.1x and decreasing or it will stay 0.1x for the the levels above 56?

Seems so, description will be later

20.09.2023 в 13:51, C0nVicT сказал:

Upgrading lvl cap every week will affect people who play a lot, just sayin

:peepoComfy:

20.09.2023 в 13:51, C0nVicT сказал:

Upgrading lvl cap every week will affect people who play a lot, just sayin

with these changes everyone i spoke with is upset, people that usually reach cap fast because they will be slowed down and casuals because stages will be too short and they will constantly be outgeared unless they donate shitloads.Impressive  decision to make such a broad spectrum of players unhappy.

20.09.2023 в 13:55, sgtm сказал:

with these changes everyone i spoke with is upset, people that usually reach cap fast because they will be slowed down and casuals because stages will be too short and they will constantly be outgeared unless they donate shitloads.Impressive  decision to make such a broad spectrum of players unhappy.

admins did "long stages" before, now they gonna do fast, did you play with it? No, so learn how to gonna play it, then talk. 

Everyone wants change, but they are so afraid of change.

9/20/2023 в 2:02 PM, fabuLous сказал:

admins did "long stages" before, now they gonna do fast, did you play with it? No, so learn how to gonna play it, then talk. 

People get bored when the stages last too long and there's no more content but at the same time, if they are too short it becomes too much of a hassle for them. 😂😂😂  I mean there's no way around it, we just gotta make changes and collect evidence of the most optimal length

20.09.2023 в 14:02, fabuLous сказал:

Interesting , if I am working person and i play just for 4hours a day , how I can be max level on every stage ?

Remember that solo player(vs any party) like me , will loose any spot 😞

How you can train max level ??? Now this server gonna be for ClanMembers only ... you gonna loose lot of solo players with this stages , believe me.

20.09.2023 в 14:13, Pijus сказал:

People get bored when the stages last too long and there's no more content but at the same time, if they are too short it becomes too much of a hassle for them. 😂😂😂  I mean there's no way around it, we just gotta make changes and collect evidence of the most optimal length

That is why this base was reveal in stream, from which we will build, you understood everything correctly.

20.09.2023 в 14:15, FlashBack сказал:

believe me.

Seems like you have expirience of that, thanks for your opinion.

20.09.2023 в 13:55, sgtm сказал:

The "think about how to dress again and again" event will open on October 27.

Изменено пользователем Vesper1991

Even if you leave every stage for 30 days is much better than doing upgrades every week. Last year the first stage was perfect, 2nd one was delayed a little bit too much

9/20/2023 в 2:40 PM, C0nVicT сказал:

Even if you leave every stage for 30 days is much better than doing upgrades every week. Last year the first stage was perfect, 2nd one was delayed a little bit too much

Absolutely agreed :PETTHEPEEPO:

20.09.2023 в 14:40, C0nVicT сказал:

on the previous server, I hit the cap in a week and for the last three weeks, I played on twinks. It was ugly experience

On 9/20/2023 at 1:44 PM, atoll13 said:

on the previous server, I hit the cap in a week and for the last three weeks, I played on twinks. It was ugly experience

I made lvl 65 on the first stage so that gave me oportunity to farm high lvl places. Work hard pays off:)

this time admins of eglobal(looks like) dont care about players

and dont cares about server

so i think time will be great online but worst expreince in the eglobal so be ready 

Сладкий рис сладок когда ешь со сладостью

t.me/log131

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...