Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

20.09.2023 в 22:09, atoll13 сказал:

do not speak for the majority. 
nope, a lot of people have their own opinions, and they're generally fine with it. 

I'll shall speak as i please, ty. Especially having feedback from lots of ppl in other topic. Majority of ppl there is on my side of opinion, surely there's some other guys with different thought but still.

SAFERO

Ladies and Gentlemen!

I see, part of the audience misunderstood our idea, or i explained it incorrectly, as i got a few questions in pm such as "wtf, we'll have hf5 in 4 weeks?"

I'll try to explain everything in detail. Let's go.

A viewer of the stream made the effort to write out the stage schedule literally during the live stream, i unblushingly steal his work:
image.png

Looking at the screenshot you can see a clear plan until the New Year inclusive with the introduction of Kamael. Let's compare it with the previous season.

Previously:

We had just over two months before the introduction of Kamael. The stage up to 60 lvl, the stage up to 72 lvl, the stage up to 79 lvl. Each lasted about a month. You tried to break through 60 lvl cap with 0.01 exp rates, farmed scarce A and S grade equipment depending on the stage, participated in epic fights, olympiad, sieges etc. Content was the same, but there were more sudden changes. One-time lvl jump from 60 to 72 changes the game any way you slice it.

Now:

We have the same 2 months till the introduction of Kamael, but there are more stages: 10 to be precise (ten). It allows you to progress in a smooth way and not to freeze in one state. "I've been lvl 62 for 4 weeks already", which to be honest is a bit exhausting for every one of us. At the same time all the attributes of familiar gameplay are stil here. We're still trying to break trough lvl cap in order to get higher lvl skills for Olympiad, get scarce A and S grade equipment depending on the stage, participate in fights for epics, sieges, daily fun.

Summarizing:

Stages didn't change dramatically, they are almost the same as during season 3, but due to the fact that they will be introduced in ten steps instead of 3, the process of switching between Interlude and GF will be smoother. And which is more important - LESS EXHAUSTING! Now you will get new contenton a weekly basis: a new farm spot, new instance zone, first epics, first oly, sieges. From now on you don't live in a frozen state on lvl 62 for a month cursing the Baldy and screaming "I have nothing to do, i've already achieved everything"

Thus everything remains as before, but this everything is now easier, smoother and less exhausing. p.s. It doesn't mean that there won't be any new content before GF. I'm talking only about first stages as 'time-zones'. Of course there will be both new locations, and another interesting content. :)

Now let's talk about Olymiad!

My friends, i didn't mean that Olympiad will be as i said and no other way. All the proposals related to the Olympiad resulted in a couple of ideas, which we would like to implement in the future during this season:

-BO3 Oly.

-Get rid of 3x3.

-Add new arenas.

-Create a system of picks and bans for arenas.

That's all. Nothing more to say. No more 'why does the fight last 90 seconds' (I only mentioned the figure as example in the context of discussion, it's not a made decision.). There are no details yet, we just presented you with the general idea and now we're working on it and thinking how to bring it to life. Thus do not speculate, talk about 90 seconds fights and think up any details. Please wait for official patch note\concept. Your ideas on the subject you can send here https://mw2.global/wiki/petitions. There is still enough time to do it. 

Good evening everybody!

Изменено пользователем Bot_oleg

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...