Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I speak only  English and i just hear rumours and shit so i just want some clarifications because people from my cp are very unhappy about the info we have so far.

They said the new server will  split every stage to substages ,The duration of each stage will be more or less the same or server will be a speed run?

How much each stage will aproximately last?The time table i have seen so far shows that lvl cap of 79 will be introduced at start of January and stages will change on new years eve and christmas eve,Is that time table correct?

Please give a proper reply for european players @Papanda @fabuLous @Eleyn 

20.09.2023 в 01:55, fabuLous сказал:

you are smart!

You dont look that smart,irony is not the way to react to a customer of the project.U dont give us any info and when we try to figure things out u are ironic like a 3 years old.if u have nothing serious to say stick on doing stupid games on streams

Изменено пользователем sgtm

20.09.2023 в 01:57, sgtm сказал:

You dont look that smart,irony is not the way to react to a customer of the project.U dont give us any info and when we try to figure things out u are ironic like a 3 years old

wut? I give you answer for your question 2 times and you blame me for something? rly?

20.09.2023 в 02:00, Pijus сказал:

I'll see if I can get a transcript for the petition review vod, since my boys can't do subtitles on youtube 🤤🤤🤤

we are  looking for solutions to this request, so yeah, we should do that.

20.09.2023 в 01:59, fabuLous сказал:

wut? I give you answer for your question 2 times and you blame me for something? rly?

the question is if the Dates are official or just under discussion with the MW Team

20.09.2023 в 02:25, ItsActuallyCloud сказал:

the question is if the Dates are official or just under discussion with the MW Team

it is official dates from the last stream 

Nah, this shit gets converted from audio to text* very poorly, some of the Russian slang is not translatable ofc. And after all of that we gotta convert it from Russian to English 😂 You can see the results for yourselves. This needs to be translated manually for a fact

transcript.txt

Изменено пользователем Pijus

20.09.2023 в 01:54, sgtm сказал:

So the stages will be shorter

As far as i understand, previous stages will be divided  into substages in order to make gameplay more comfortable. It'll be easier to craft a garde for oly etc. And they also want to make first stages shorter and last stages longer as there's much more content in hf5. 

Изменено пользователем Bot_oleg

20.09.2023 в 00:49, sgtm сказал:

I speak only  English and i just hear rumours and shit so i just want some clarifications because people from my cp are very unhappy about the info we have so far.

They said the new server will  split every stage to substages ,The duration of each stage will be more or less the same or server will be a speed run?

How much each stage will aproximately last?The time table i have seen so far shows that lvl cap of 79 will be introduced at start of January and stages will change on new years eve and christmas eve,Is that time table correct?

Please give a proper reply for european players @Papanda @fabuLous @Eleyn 

I don't think these dates will be acual dates. Or at least I hope they won't be. For me every change they have announced brings me closer to not starting playing here this season. I know some ppl want to be lvl 80 in a day and skip low lvl content, but what's the point in promoting this server as a low rate with lvl cap if there will be no lvl cap, low lvl content will be nonexistant, items till A grade will be irrelevant, donations for starter packs will be a waste of money. Actually most donations will be a waste of money.

It's a month till the opening, we know only a fraction of what is to come and yet most of it seems just unreasonable. IMO we should already know all the changes or at least 80% of it so we could decide if it's for us. I am dissapointed for now on how it is being administrated

20.09.2023 в 12:35, emissary сказал:

I don't think these dates will be acual dates. Or at least I hope they won't be. For me every change they have announced brings me closer to not starting playing here this season. I know some ppl want to be lvl 80 in a day and skip low lvl content, but what's the point in promoting this server as a low rate with lvl cap if there will be no lvl cap, low lvl content will be nonexistant, items till A grade will be irrelevant, donations for starter packs will be a waste of money. Actually most donations will be a waste of money.

It's a month till the opening, we know only a fraction of what is to come and yet most of it seems just unreasonable. IMO we should already know all the changes or at least 80% of it so we could decide if it's for us. I am dissapointed for now on how it is being administrated

Half my party is thinking to skip the project  if these are the dates,besides the speed run stages also stages change at christmas eve and new years eve?wtf is that .

On 9/19/2023 at 11:51 PM, fabuLous said:

Hola!

This a simple stage dates from stream:)

image.png

What are the rates after you reach lvl 56? 0.1x and decreasing or it will stay 0.1x for the the levels above 56?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...