Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Eleyn

(finished) Contest: Show how you're waiting for the start of the New Season!

Рекомендованные сообщения

2.png

Friends!

There's still a heap of time before the server launch, and we know and see how eagerly you are awaiting it!
But if you don't want to just wait and also want to get some goodies at the start, then we invite you to participate in a contest!
This contest is a wonderful opportunity not only to express your excitement about the upcoming server launch but also to see how your feelings align with other players.

Show your creativity and lift your spirits and those of others!

1.jpg The goal of the contest

Photo
We invite you to share a photo that shows how you're awaiting the launch of the New Season. You don't necessarily have to photograph yourself! The photo can be of any scene or activity that reflects your excitement.
You can approach this task with humor, creativity, and you can even put your pet in the gaming spot! We're not putting any limits on your imagination.

Screenshot
During the OBT (starting October 16), take a screenshot of your character solo or with friends/enemies/strangers - at your discretion.
The screenshot in the game chat must include the phrase from your character: "I'm GO to EGlobal on October 27th!". Screenshots without this phrase will not be considered.

мин кларити.jpg Participation Rules

• All photos and screenshots are to be submitted in THIS THREAD on the forum. We kindly ask you not to flood this thread and especially not to hate on others' submissions. Such comments will be deleted!
  • Photos and screenshots must be original, not plagiarized, and in line with the contest's theme.
  • It is mandatory for the photo to include the logo/name of our project, as well as the start date of the New Season - October 27th. The logo and date can be hand-drawn, printed, displayed on a desktop, etc. It is forbidden to draw/stick, etc., the logo or project name on your face.
  • Photos and screenshots of an inappropriate or offensive nature are not permitted.
  • No more than one photo and one screenshot will be accepted from each participant.
  • Please note: the administration's perception of what is excellent may differ from that of the players. We always approach the selection of winners objectively.

2.jpg Awards for the winners

• We will choose 3 winners with the most creative photos, in our opinion.
  • Using a randomizer, we will select 10 winners for photos and 5 winners for screenshots, who will receive promo codes with goodies for the start. In other words, if you don't want to go to great lengths, you can always try your luck with the random selection!
  • Depending on the number of participants, the number of winners may be increased.

4.jpg Prizes

The top 3 most creative winners will receive (photos only):

• Starter Pack + Club Card

The 15 luckiest winners will receive (10 photos + 5 screenshots):

• etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngMW Vitality Pie
  • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of Exp+Sp 50% for ALL Levels
  • br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Maintaining Potion
  • br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Replenishing Potion
  • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.pngSweet Fruit Cocktail
  • br_fruit_cocktail_i01.pngFresh Fruit Cocktail
  • br_cp_potion_i01.pngPersonal Greater CP Potion
  • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion
  • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin

3.jpg Duration:

• Start of the contest: 13.10.2023
  • End of photo and screenshot submissions: 25.10.2023 at 23:59 Server Time
  • Evaluation of entries and announcement of winners: 26.10.2023

We wish you good luck! :2_elf3:

• Eleyn изменил заголовок на (finished) Contest: Show how you're waiting for the start of the New Season!
  • Eleyn закрыл это тему
  • Eleyn открепил тему
Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...