Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

Two Legends of Autumn - October 27

Рекомендованные сообщения

In the distant years, when the world of the game and reality were intertwined, and the creators took care of the magical space of La2, our hearts throbbed with delight. We not only immersed ourselves in this world in solitude, but also shared joy with friends, igniting love for L2 in the hearts of loved ones. Well, of course, you already got my point - it was extremely fun.

Times have changed, we have changed, but the world around us has remained the same, forcing us to adapt.
Today we, those faithful players, have taken control into our own hands. Where does this lead us? To the simple truth: “If you want to do it well, do it yourself.”

MasterWork - season 3. 2022. 3 days before the start:

image.jpeg

MasterWork - season 4. 2023. 3 days before the start:

image.jpeg

And we do it. It’s not us “E-Global”, but you and me – Lineage II players. Your desires, feedback and interest are what drive us, because we strive to make your dreams of an interesting game come true.

Two legends of the fall, Fire & Water servers, open up promising horizons for you, offering a fresh look at familiar gameplay. But how can they surprise you?

1. Firstly, you will find twice as much content in the first stages. We've listened to your many comments about it being "too stuffy." In addition, we would like to remind you that we have expanded old locations and updated those that were previously less popular. A list of which locations are included in the extended ones is collected in this topic.
  2. Secondly, you determine your own destiny: choose your allies and opponents yourself. This choice is a breath of freshness in the world of free servers, where such freedom is rare.
  3. Thirdly, when online is reduced and content is expanded (say, on the Gracia patch), server merge is perceived not as a decline, but as an opportunity for a new beginning, which is very unusual for the entire game ecosystem.
  4. And finally, although this is not guaranteed, we have laid down some “Easter eggs” on the names and would like to announce them first: Fire / Water / Wind / Earth / Holy / Dark - yes, we are patenting!

Our story is just beginning here.
We see this as the start of something truly unique, where every player is a co-author of this vast saga. New stories, unprecedented adventures and countless opportunities lie ahead. Indeed, in this world where legends come to life, every detail, every character matters. We do all this for a reason, but for the sake of that magical delight that once overwhelmed us. So let's continue to write this story together, because every new page is a reflection of our shared passions, dreams and triumphs. Forward to new horizons and unforgettable adventures in the world of MasterWork!

image.png

Your Master Accounts now have a division of servers into🔥Fire и 🌊Water.

servers.png

This is done, first of all, for your convenience in managing your personal account or group.

When creating an account to play in the New Season, do not forget to switch the server at the top left of your MA according to your choice.

However! It is important to note that all accounts are shared.

• If you created an account in the Fire section, you can also use it to log in to Water, and vice versa.
  • If you have already created a game account before the split: it will be suitable for playing on any of the servers.
  • The warehouse and bonus codes will also be common: for both Fire and Water servers.

Let us repeat, separation is primarily about the convenience of managing your account within MA. Do not ignore it and carefully create your game accounts.

When activating bonus codes and transferring items from your personal warehouse to MA into the game, be careful and do this only after you have decided which of the two servers you will play on.

image.png

For our project, a new updater was developed from scratch. At first glance, this doesn’t change much, but that’s only at first glance.
Several main features that are acquired thanks to this:

• Operational fixes;
  • Expansion of functionality. Having all the sources on hand, if necessary, we will be able to expand the functionality and add everything you need;
  • Update speed. Thanks to the fact that a new architecture was used during development, downloading and installing updates has now become much faster. Also, for those who have a less powerful PC, we have added additional updater settings, thanks to which you can reduce the load on the system when checking files.

Feel free to write your feedback and suggestions in this thread (in russian).
You can download the updater from the link .

General rules:

1. Transfer the downloaded updater to the empty folder where you want to download the game; 
  2. If your game does not start, add the game folder to your antivirus and/or firewall exception;
  3. Click "Quick Check" every time you start the game;
  4. Use only this updater to download and update the game.

image.png

1. I started playing on the Fire server, but all my friends are on the Water server. Will I be able to transfer my character to another server?
- Yes. You will be able to transfer your character. The transfer conditions will be described by us later.

2. Will there be cross-server trading?
- No, it will not.

3. Will the exchange be common to both servers?
- No, the exchange will be different for each server.

4. Are PA and VIP common for the account on both servers or separate?
- Premium Account and VIP are common to both servers.

5. Will nicknames and names of clans/alliances be common on both servers? Do I need to use my nickname when creating a character on both Fire and Water?
- Nicknames used on one server, as well as names of clans and alliances, cannot be created on another server.

6. Which server is more online? Where should I start?
- We rationally approached the issue of dividing clans into two servers. Therefore, only you can decide which server you want to join.

And remember, friend, it is not so important on which server you and your friends begin your Path. What matters is how you get through it.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...