Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

Transfer of Game Account [Water -> Fire]

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear friends!
Due to numerous requests, we are pleased to announce a Transfer system (moving from one server to another).
Since at this time moment there is a difference in the amount of online on the two servers Fire and Water the service will be available only for moving characters with 🌊 Water on🔥 Fire. In the future we will consider the possibility of a reverse transfer, but for now we will leave this point for further discussion.

There are several types of this service:

• For accessory_crown_i00.png Clan;
  • For image.png Group;
  • For image.png Player (game character);
  • For image.png Trading Caravan (available for both servers).

Before submitting an application, you must carefully read the transfer rules and confirm that you have read them.

image.png Transfer Rules:

•  Character transfer is available only from the server 🌊 Water на 🔥 Fire ;
    • Reverse transfer is not available!
    • Exception: Transfer of the Trade Caravan!
  • Apply from Monday to Thursday;
  • Transfer is carried out from Monday to Wednesday, but not earlier than the next week after submitting the application;
    • The terms and conditions for transferring the Clan are discussed individually!
  • There will be manual moderation of the transfer. We reserve the right to refuse a transfer without giving a reason;
  • On two servers one Game Account should contain no more than 7 characters in total!
    • If you have created more than 7, random ones will not be displayed! Before applying, free up accounts by deleting characters you don't need.
  • Character MUST NOT be on the image.png Trade\Offline Trade during the transfer;
    • Characters that will be on trade - will not be transfered
  • The list of friends and blocked characters will be reset;
  • bookmark_book_i00.png Teleport flags are transferred;
  • All image.jpeg Quests and image.png Missions (as well as their states ) will be transferred;
  • The character must not have any sent/unreceived image.pngMail;
  • image.png Inventory and image.png Personal warehouse will be completely transferred;
  • image.png The inventory should be filled with no more than 200 items;
  • Status accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Hero and skills are saved;
    • Thus, on one server there may be “duplicate heroes”, and on another, the strongest representative of the class may be missing.
  • If you did not have time to exchange Olympiad Points for etc_nobless_teleport_coupon_i00.pngNoblesse Gate Pass - they will disappear (the NGPs themselves will remain);
  • If you used the donation function etc_wind_rune_i00.pngGreen Seal Stone (to receive etc_ancient_adena_i00.pngAncient Adena) during the Registration period - the stones will be lost;
  • If the Clan owns image.png Castle\Fort - it will be automatically written off (cannot be transferred);
  • image.png Clan Warehouse will be completely moved;
  • When transferring Clan all accessory_academy_i00.png Academics will be automatically excluded;
  • If a clan member was not online from the moment the Clan Leader submitted the application until the transfer, he will not be transferred (he will be excluded from the clan and remain on the server).
  • When transferring a group, if one of the submitted list of characters refuses to transfer or does not create an application with its confirmation, the entire group will not be transferred.
    • Please note! If there is no confirmation from all submitted characters within the next week, the application will be nullified.

To transfer accessory_crown_i00.png Clan:

• The Clan Leader needs to contact @Safero (via Telegram) to fill out an application;
  • Clans consisting of claiming for Mid Company - are discussed individually;
  • The clan is given a certain time to convey information to all players who need to make a decision.
    • If a player does not want to transfer his character as part of a Clan Transfer, he needs to leave the clan. Responsibility for this action remains with the Clan Leader and his informing his community;
    • If a clan member was not online from the moment the Clan Leader submitted the application until the transfer, he will not be transferred (he will be excluded from the clan and remain on the server).

To transfer image.png Groups:

• The Group Leader needs to create a request in the User Support Service;
  • The leader will be given instructions on the consent of the group participants in the Transfer;
  • From 9 and up to 15 characters are involved in the group transfer. If you need to transfer more, you can use Single Transfer; 
    • Please note!
      • 9 main group characters (dd, bard, support, etc);
      • 6 support characters (pp\wark\over, cat/horse, traders, etc.).
  • Transfer price: 50 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin per game character from MA balance;
  • Pay attention! If any of the characters is wearing Epic Jewelry - confirmation will be taken from Clan Leader that the transfer of this item has been agreed upon;
  • Please note! If the player’s game account is on the Master Account of his Group Leader, at this point he has transferred all responsibility to him. Return requests will not be considered.
  • Application example:
    Hidden text

Greetings, dear Support Service!
    I would like to use the "Transfer service for the Water Group -> Fire".
    Group name: Water Group \ Player Group (name of your group\nickname of the group leader)
    List of Game Accounts:
    1. TSTwater1, Player1 (character) - the game account is located on this MA, Pin-code: 1234
    2. TSTwater2, Player2
    3. TSTwater3, Player3 - the game account is located on this MA, Pin-code: 1234
    4. TSTwater4, Player4
    and so on
    The required amount of Master Coin is available in your Personal Account.

----------------
    At this point, the Support Service will send the rules described above, to which you must read and agree.
    You will also be sent an identifier code (example: TID5591). Each game account that is not located on the MA of the Group Leader who created the application must create a personal application with the following information:
    "Greetings, dear Support Service!
    I would like to use the "Transfer service for the Water Group -> Fire".
    The Group Leader has created a general request with ID: TID5591.
    I confirm the transfer."

-----------------

I have read the rules and accept the terms.

To transfer image.png Player (game character):

• You need to create a request in the User Support Service;
  • Follow the instructions given and make sure everything is in accordance with the rules;
  • Match: character above 40 lvl with 2nd class;
  • Transfer price: 150 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin from MA balance;
  • Pay attention! If the character is wearing Epic Jewelry - confirmation will be taken from the Clan Leader that the transfer of this item has been agreed upon;
  • Application Example:
    Hidden text

I would like to use the service "Personal Transfer of Water -> Fire".
    Game Account: TSTwater, Player1 (character)
    Pin-code (from Master Account): 1234
    The required amount of Master Coin is available on in your Personal Account.

----------------
    At this point, the Support Service will send the rules described above, to which you must read and agree.
    -----------------

For transfer image.png Trading Caravan (available for both servers):

• You need to create a request in the User Support Service;
  • Follow the instructions given and make sure everything is in accordance with the rules;
  • Comply with: character(s) not higher than level 30 (at level 30, !Shout opens);
  • Transfer price: 200 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin from MA balance;
    • Included in the price:
      • Transfer from one server to another (from server A to B);
      • Return back (from server B to A);
      • All inventory will be preserved during both the first transfer and the second transfer.
  • Pay attention! If the character is wearing Epic Jewelry - confirmation will be taken from the Clan Leader that the transfer of this item has been agreed upon;
  • Please note! The level of the characters on the game account of the Trade Caravan must be in the same state as when they moved for the first time.
    • This means that only the warehouse/inventory can/should change.
  • Application Example:
    Hidden text

I would like to use the “Personal Trade Caravan” service.
    Server: Water -> Fire (or Fire -> Water)
    Game Account: TSTwater, Player1 (character)
    Pin-code (from Master Account): 1234
    The required amount of Master Coin is available in your Personal Account.

----------------
    -----------------

image.png Important!

We would like to emphasize that before submitting an application it is important for you to read the rules and comply with the requirements.
We also want to note that there will be manual moderation of the transfer. We reserve the right to refuse a transfer without giving a reason.
Please note! That transfer rules are subject to change. Follow this topic and follow the instructions provided by the Support Service.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...