Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

Patchnote 05.02.24 - “Hellbound: Battered Lands. Part 3”

Рекомендованные сообщения

Restart : Monday, February 5, 2024 at 08:00 server time (07:00 CET)
New Rates:  Monday, February 5, 2024 at 18:00 server time (17:00 CET)

Dear friends,

Starting February 5, the next sub-stage of the 4th season of the MasterWork server will be introduced. This is the next stage of server development, according to a pre-planned season life schedule. Step by step is the key to a measured and comfortable game.
You can find out all the details of the innovations in our Patch Note 🙃 

• Statistics :
    • PvP Quantity : 2,532,922;
    • Number of PK : 265,358;
    • Characters : 118,972;
    • Clans : 723;
    • Alliance : 134;
    • Heroes : 146 (were heroes at least once during the season).

image.png Few words

We would like to express our gratitude and provide some clarity regarding the pace of server development.
First of all, gratitude.

We are incredibly grateful to each and every player who entrusted us with their leisure time and spent time on the MasterWork project. Battles and competitions took our server to a completely new level, at the same time setting several records, if not for the universe, then for the nearest galaxies for sure:

• 600 or more players are fighting for the right to farm on the new Chimera spot and on the Primeval Island. And we’re not talking about more local battles in 1-3 groups at all other locations
  • 2700+ characters in Big War and Mid Company, simultaneously fighting for Epic Bosses, Castles, Territory Flags
  • 3480 - this is how many characters attended the Grand Olympiad in the last period.

This is amazing! You are amazing

Also, due to the fact that this stage of the server has a large number of goals, such as raising the level, enchanting skills, inserting an attribute and a new grade of items - we decided to balance the introduction of new stages and increasing rates to previously “inaccessible” levels in order to so that all players can systematically achieve the goals they have set for themselves, without missing the opportunity to fight with opponents, as was written above.
Separately, we would like to emphasize the following point: server development takes into account the size of the audience and battles for locations. In other words, you shouldn’t worry that if you fight more, you won’t have time to achieve your goals (get new equipment, enchant skills, and so on). Thanks to the fact that we closely monitor the project, we understand that while players are fighting for a location, they hardly farm it. This is very cool and, in fact, is the main goal of the game. Understanding this, we balance and slow down the introduction of updates upon reaching the maximum level, while at the same time improving other aspects of the game, such as instance zones, client improvements, skill updates, and so on.
Fight, have fun, and time for farming is built in thanks to working with the pace of updates.
For the near future, we are setting the bar for rate updates at three weeks to achieve the effect described above. Thus, the next update of Rates (simplification to 76, x1 to 81) will be available from February 5 to February 26.

Thank you everyone for participating in the life of the server! We hope that our feedback, including server updates, shows how we feel about the product and our players.
Speaking of updates... 😎
PS: be sure to read to the very end. We have prepared a delightful and unique client update that will be useful to everyone!

image.png Important game events

Technical work on installing updates, the respawn of Epic Bosses and all important game events are proceeding as scheduled. We try to give players as much information as possible so that you can effectively plan your gaming session.

• Monday, February 5:
    • image.png Technical work to install the update - 8:00;
    • etc_exp_point_i00.png Setting new rates - 18:00 (No restart). Simplified development up to 76, x1 up to 81;
    • image.png Frintezza - 21:00 ~ 21:30.
  • Tuesday, February 6:
    • Enjoy the game, no public events are planned.
  • Wednesday, February 7:
    • image.png Dent - 20:30 ~ 21:15;
      • Note! Bane image.png also drops bm_elmoaden_token.png Dent's Coins , just like  Dent .image.png
    • image.png Zaken - 20:30 ~ 21:00;
    • image.png Queen Ant - 21:00 ~ 21:30.
    • image.png Valakas - 21:00.
  • Thursday, February 8:
    • accessory_hero_cap_i00.png First day of the Grand Olympiad - 18:30 - 23:10;
    • image.png Baium - 21:00 ~ 21:30.
  • Friday, February 9:
    • accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Second day of the Grand Olympiad - 18:30 - 23:10.
  • Saturday, February 10:
    • accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Third day of the Grand Olympiad - 18:30 - 23:10;
    • image.png Zaken - 20:30 ~ 21:00;
    • image.png Queen Ant - 21:00 ~ 21:30.
  • Sunday, February 11:
    • accessory_hero_cap_i00.png The final day of the Grand Olympiad is 18:30 - 23:10.

etc_exp_point_i00.png Rates

Rates - the server is developing, and we keep up with the times. MasterWork  is a place where they carefully approach step-by-step ratings, starting the game becomes easier and easier, and you can overcome the entry threshold in a few days, just don’t go too fast😉.

Rates will be installed on the server at 18:00 server time without restart!
Note! Starting with this update (according to the concept), season updates, including Rates, will be released once every three weeks (instead of twice a week, as was previously the case).
This is due to the fact that starting from this stage the concept increases in width, giving access to various content, such as: equipment improvements, jewelry improvements, enchanting skills, inserting attribute stones, and so on.

Current Rates from February 5, 18:00 to February 26, 17:59:

• Simplified development up to level 76 ;
  • Main game 76 - 81 .

Level EXP from monsters EXP from RB
1-30 x7.00 x5.00
30-40 x7.00 -> x6.00 x5.00
40-50 x6.00 -> x5.00 x5.00 -> x4.50
50-60 x5.00 -> x4.00 x4.50 -> x4.00
60-70 x4.00 -> x2.50 x4.00 -> x3.00 
70-76 x2.50 -> x1.00 x3.00 -> x2.00 
76-80  and  100.00% x1.00 x2.00 
81  and 00.00% - 100.00% x0.10 x0.20 

• The SP rate from Raid Bosses (including from Bosses in Instances) is x2 of the experience rate and does not fall lower than x4.00;
  • The SP rate from Monsters is slightly higher than the experience rate up to level 78 inclusive, and does not fall below x1.00, even at 81+;
  • exp_book_s.pngpanel_2.pngThe experience gained from books is increased accordingly.

image.png Weekend rates:

+50% EXP, +100% SP from Monsters, activated from 00:00 Saturday to 00:00 Monday:

Level Experience SP
1-30 x10.50 x14.00
30-40 х10.50 -> x9.00 x14.00 -> x12.00
40-50 x9.00 -> x7.50 x12.00 -> x10.00
50-60 x7.50 -> x6.00 x10.00 -> x8.00
60-72 x6.00 -> x3.00 x8.00 -> x5.00
72-76 x3.00 -> x1.50 x5.00 -> 2.00
76-78 x3.00 -> x1.50 x5.00 -> 2.00
78-80  and  100.00% x1.50  x2.00
81  and 00.00% - 100.00% x0.15 x2.00

Detailed information about how rates work, using the example of x6.00->x5.00:

Hidden text

lvl_40 = 6.00
  lvl_41 = 5.90
  lvl_42 = 5.80
  lvl_43 = 5.70
  lvl_44 = 5.60
  lvl_45 = 5.50
  lvl_46 = 5.40
  lvl_47 = 5.30
  lvl_48 = 5.20
  lvl_49 = 5.10
  lvl_50 = 5.00

Pet Experience:

• Pets receive an independent portion of experience from the owner's level. The final experience numbers are calculated based on the pet's level. That is, this still remains 5% of the owner’s experience, but the specific figure depends on the pet’s level. If a character is 81+ with an incoming experience rate of x0.10, has an 80th pet and receives 1000 experience from a mob, 5% of this experience goes to the pet, for him it will be 500 experience, since the pet has a rate of x1.

• We remind you that:
    • 52 levels: Sub-class quest;
    • 68 levels: skill1536.png Combo buffs;
    • 70 levels: skill1355.png CoV / PoV (1 levels);
    • 70 levels: skill1323.png Noblesse status;
    • 72 levels:
      • Quests for obtaining: etc_crystal_blue_i00.png Ice Crystal  (Hot Springs);
      • Quests for obtaining: etc_stone_gray_i00.png Divine Stone of Wisdom  (Varka / Ketra, 2nd level of alliance).
    • 76 levels: 3rd class transfer, access to the Grand Olympiad;
    • 79 levels:
      • Almost all classes gain the most important skills or skills gain a new level, reaching 100% of their effects.
        • We also remind you that books for learning basic skills are obtained from image.png Twins (instance zone). 
      • Studying the most important passive skills - “ protection_of_rune.png Protections”, which are available not only from Epic Bosses, but also from image.png Baylor.
        • In the future, the number of places where this item can be obtained will increase, according to the concept.
    • 80 levels:
      • Almost all classes acquire important skills - skill1421.png Symbols;
      • Will's of the second levels;
      • Enchanting skills with a high chance.
    • All levels, starting from the 3rd class transfer: image.png Enchanting Skills.
      • We want to emphasize that this is one of the most important elements of the game and the development of your character! We strongly recommend that you actively and confidently improve and enchantyour skills, starting with the basic ones, but not limited to them!
      • Table of chances of enchanting a skill, according to level:
        Hidden text

image.png

image.png

• 2nd class skills:
          • +1..3 = 76 skill level;
          • +4..8 = 77 skill level;
          • +7..9 = 78 skill level;
          • +10..12 = 79 skill level;
          • +13..15 = 80 skill level;
          • +16..18 = 81 skill level;
          • +19..21 = 82 skill level;
          • +22..24 = 83 skill level;
          • +25..27 = 84 skill level;
          • +28..30 = 85 skill level.
        • 3rd class transfer skills:
          • +1..3 = 81 skill level;
          • +4..8 = 82 skill level;
          • +7..9 = 83 skill level;
          • +10..12 = 84 skill level;
          • +13..15 = 85 skill level.

• etc_royal_membership_i00.png Club Manager Adventurers' Guide:
    • Without a club card, the buff is available up to level 68 (for all characters 1-67);
    • If you have a club card, you have access to:
      • Combo buffs and effects of maximum skill levels at any  character level;
      • Getting a buff at any level.

skillboss.png Epic and Raid Bosses

During raids you can always have an interesting time and measure your strength with your opponents.

• Level increased to 81;
  • Slightly increased basic characteristics according to level;
  • Improved drop:
    • weapon_shyid_bow_i00.pngA Grade items have been removed;
    • weapon_dynasty_bow_i00.png Added Dynasty weapon drops;
    • armor_t91_u_i00.pngAdded Dynasty armor drop;
    • accessary_dynasty_necklace_i00.png Added Dynasty jewelry drop;
    • etc_warding_orb_red_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal: S-grade  - Increased the number of dropped items;
    • etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones  - Increased the number of dropped items;
    • protection_of_rune.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Rune  - Drop chance 100%;
    • br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will, archer_will_book.pngForgotten Scroll - Archer's Will, br_spell_books_magic_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Magician's Will:
      • Drop chance 90%.
    • ultimate_fighter_will_book.pngForgotten Scroll - Ultimate Fighter's Will, ultimate_archer_will_book.pngForgotten Scroll - Ultimate Archer's Will, ultimate_magician_will_book.pngForgotten Scroll - Ultimate Magician's Will:
      • Drop chance 10%;
    • accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.pngRing of Queen Ant  - 1-2 pcs. with a 90% chance;
    • accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i03.pngEnchanted Ring of Queen Ant  - 1 pc. with a 10% chance.
  • Level increased to 81;
  • Improved drop:
    • etc_warding_orb_red_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal: S-grade - Increased the number of dropped items;
    • etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones - Increased the number of dropped items;
    • protection_of_rune.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Rune - Drop chance 100%;
    • br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will, archer_will_book.pngForgotten Scroll - Archer's Will, br_spell_books_magic_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Magician's Will:
      • Drop chance 90%.
    • ultimate_fighter_will_book.pngForgotten Scroll - Ultimate Fighter's Will, ultimate_archer_will_book.pngForgotten Scroll - Ultimate Archer's Will, ultimate_magician_will_book.pngForgotten Scroll - Ultimate Magician's Will:
      • Drop chance 10%;
    • accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngBusiness's Earring - 1-2 pcs. with a 90% chance;
    • accessory_earring_of_zaken_i03.pngEnchanted Business's Earring - 1 PC. with a 10% chance.
  • Level increased to 81;
  • Improved drop:
    • etc_warding_orb_red_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal: S-grade - Increased the number of dropped items;
    • etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones - Increased the number of dropped items.
  • Level increased to 81;
  • Improved drop:
    • etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones - Increased the number of dropped items.
  • Level increased to 81;
  • Improved drop:
  • Level increased to 81;
  • Improved drop:
    • etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones - Increased the number of dropped items;
    • accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i00.pngFrintezza's Necklace - 1-2 pcs. with a 90% chance;
    • accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i04.pngEnchanced Frintezza's Necklace - 1-2 pcs. with a 10% chance.
  • Level increased to 81;
  • Improved drop:
    • br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will;
    • archer_will_book.pngForgotten Scroll - Archer's Will;
    • br_spell_books_magic_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Magician's Will;
    • protection_of_alignment.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Alignment or protection_of_elemental.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Elemental.
  • Level increased to 81;
  • Improved drop:
    • protection_of_rune.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Rune - Drop chance 100%;
      • Drop chance 90%.
      • Drop chance is 10%.

etc_jewel_box_i00.png Items

• Added the ability to augment TV jewelry:
    • Augment cost:
      And jewelry etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone C etc_adena_i00.pngAdena S80 jewelry etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone C etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
      accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.pngpaste_panel.pngGludio Water Protection Necklace 200 390 000 accessory_nectklace_of_domi_protection_ipaste_panel.pngGludio Water Royal Guard Necklace 250 480 000
      accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.pngdion_panel.pngDion Divinity Protection Necklace 200 390 000 accessory_nectklace_of_domi_protection_idion_panel.pngDion Divinity Royal Guard Necklace 250 480 000
      accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.pnggirana_panel.pngGiran Wind Protection Necklace 200 390 000 accessory_nectklace_of_domi_protection_igirana_panel.pngGiran Wind Royal Guard Necklace 250 480 000
      accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.pngoren_panel.pngOren Darkness Protection Necklace 200 390 000 accessory_nectklace_of_domi_protection_ioren_panel.pngOren Darkness Royal Guard Necklace 250 480 000
      accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.pngaden_panel.pngAden Earth Protection Necklace 200 390 000 accessory_nectklace_of_domi_protection_iaden_panel.pngAden Earth Royal Guard Necklace 250 480 000
      accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.pnginnadrile_panel.pngInnadril Water Protection Necklace 200 390 000 accessory_nectklace_of_domi_protection_iinnadrile_panel.pngInnadril Water Royal Guard Necklace 250 480 000
      accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.pngholes_panel.pngGoddard Fire Protection Necklace 200 390 000 accessory_nectklace_of_domi_protection_iholes_panel.pngGoddard Fire Royal Guard Necklace 250 480 000
      accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.pngrune_panel.pngRune Fire Protection Necklace 200 390 000 accessory_nectklace_of_domi_protection_irune_panel.pngRune Fire Royal Guard Necklace 250 480 000
      accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.pngschuttgart_panel.pngSchuttgart Wind Protection Necklace 200 390 000 accessory_nectklace_of_domi_protection_ischuttgart_panel.pngSchuttgart Wind Royal Guard Necklace 250 480 000
      accessary_inferno_earing_i00.pngpaste_panel.pngGlue Protection Earring 150 292 500 accessory_earring_of_domi_protection_i00paste_panel.pngGludio Guard Earring 185 360 000
      accessary_inferno_earing_i00.pngdion_panel.pngDion Protection Earring 150 292 500 accessory_earring_of_domi_protection_i00dion_panel.pngDion Guard Earring 185 360 000
      accessary_inferno_earing_i00.pnggirana_panel.pngGiran Protection Earring 150 292 500 accessory_earring_of_domi_protection_i00girana_panel.pngGiran Guard Earring 185 360 000
      accessary_inferno_earing_i00.pngoren_panel.pngOren Protection Earring 150 292 500 accessory_earring_of_domi_protection_i00oren_panel.pngOren Guard Earring 185 360 000
      accessary_inferno_earing_i00.pngaden_panel.pngAden Protection Earring 150 292 500 accessory_earring_of_domi_protection_i00aden_panel.pngAden Guard Earring 185 360 000
      accessary_inferno_earing_i00.pnginnadrile_panel.pngInnadril Protection Earring 150 292 500 accessory_earring_of_domi_protection_i00innadrile_panel.pngInnadril Guard Earring 185 360 000
      accessary_inferno_earing_i00.pngholes_panel.pngGoddard Protection Earring 150 292 500 accessory_earring_of_domi_protection_i00holes_panel.pngGoddard Guard Earring 185 360 000
      accessary_inferno_earing_i00.pngrune_panel.pngRune Protection Earring 150 292 500 accessory_earring_of_domi_protection_i00rune_panel.pngRune Guard Earring 185 360 000
      accessary_inferno_earing_i00.pngschuttgart_panel.pngSchuttgart Protection Earring 150 292 500 accessory_earring_of_domi_protection_i00schuttgart_panel.pngSchuttgart Guard Earring 185 360 000
      accessary_inferno_ring_i00.pngpaste_panel.pngGludio Earth Protection Ring 100 195 000 accessory_ring_of_domi_protection_i00.pnpaste_panel.pngGludio Earth Royal Guard Ring 125 240 000
      accessary_inferno_ring_i00.pngdion_panel.pngDion Water Protection Ring 100 195 000 accessory_ring_of_domi_protection_i00.pndion_panel.pngDion Water Royal Guard Ring 125 240 000
      accessary_inferno_ring_i00.pnggirana_panel.pngGiran Fire Protection Ring 100 195 000 accessory_ring_of_domi_protection_i00.pngirana_panel.pngGiran Fire Royal Guard Ring 125 240 000
      accessary_inferno_ring_i00.pngoren_panel.pngOren Earth Protection Ring 100 195 000 accessory_ring_of_domi_protection_i00.pnoren_panel.pngOren Earth Royal Guard Ring 125 240 000
      accessary_inferno_ring_i00.pngaden_panel.pngAden Divinity Protection Ring 100 195 000 accessory_ring_of_domi_protection_i00.pnaden_panel.pngAden Divinity Royal Guard Ring 125 240 000
      accessary_inferno_ring_i00.pnginnadrile_panel.pngInnadril Divinity Protection Ring 100 195 000 accessory_ring_of_domi_protection_i00.pninnadrile_panel.pngInnadril Divinity Royal Guard Ring 125 240 000
      accessary_inferno_ring_i00.pngholes_panel.pngGoddard Dark Protection Ring 100 195 000 accessory_ring_of_domi_protection_i00.pnholes_panel.pngGoddard Dark Royal Guard Ring 125 240 000
      accessary_inferno_ring_i00.pngrune_panel.pngRune Wind Protection Ring 100 195 000 accessory_ring_of_domi_protection_i00.pnrune_panel.pngRune Wind Royal Guard Ring 125 240 000
      accessary_inferno_ring_i00.pngschuttgart_panel.pngSchuttgart Dark Protection Ring 100 195 000 accessory_ring_of_domi_protection_i00.pnschuttgart_panel.pngSchuttgart Dark Royal Guard Ring 125 240 000
    • We remind you that jewelry needs to be augmented with suitable stones:
      • honors_ensoul_stone.pngpannel_rotten.pngAccessory Life Stone - Necklace;
      • ensoul_stone_tersi.pngpannel_rotten.pngAccessory Life Stone - Earring;
      • ensoul_stone_masia.pngpannel_rotten.pngAccessory Life Stone - Ring.

• The magical protection of Olympiad jewelry has been increased :
    Jewelry Was It became
    accessory_ring_of_hero_i00.pngpvp_tab.pngOlympiad Ring 42 48
    accessory_necklace_of_hero_i00.pngpvp_tab.pngOlympiad Necklace 85 95
    accessory_earring_of_hero_i00.pngpvp_tab.pngOlympiad Earring 63 71

• Added sale of Soul Crystals to the Luxury Shop:
    Crystal Price
    etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA level 11 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin х20
    etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA level 12 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin х50
  • Added exchange of Soul Crystals for equal ones of other colors to the Luxury Shop:
    Crystal Price
    etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA level 11 For free
    etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA level 12 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin х5
    etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA level 13 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin х15
    etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA level 14 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin х25
    etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA level 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin х35
    etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA level 16 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin х50

• soul_of_tersi.pngEssence: S80-grade:
    • Removed from sale until the corresponding Morai Armor will be introduced.

• etc_armor_soul_i00.pngEssence S-grade/Dynasty: 
    • Improved descriptions for all essences.

skill1177.png Skills

• spirit_of_the_cat.pngSpirit of the Cat:
    • Increased duration:
      • Level 1: 10 minutes (was 5), cooldown 60 minutes, fixed;
      • Level 2: 15 minutes (was 5), cooldown 30 minutes, fixed.
    • The following skills are now available in transformation:
      • skill1331.pngParty Blessing of Queen;
      • skill1331.pngSingle Blessing of Queen;
      • skill11846.pngParty Gift of Queen;
      • skill11846.pngSingle Gift of Queen.
  • spirit_of_the_demon.pngSpirit of the Demon:
    • Increased duration:
      • skill1909.pngParty Shadow Blessing;
      • skill1909.pngSingle Shadow Blessing;
      • skill1913.pngSingle Shadow Gift;
      • skill1913.pngParty Shadow Gift.
  • spirit_of_the_unicorn.pngSpirit of the Unicorn:
    • Increased duration:
      • skill1332.pngParty Blessing of Seraphim;
      • skill1332.pngSingle Blessing of Seraphim;
      • skill11372.pngParty Gift of Seraphim;
      • skill11372.pngSingle Gift of Seraphim.
  • skill0778.pngGolem Armor:
    • Increased duration:
      • skill0825.pngHardened Weapons;
      • skill0828.pngHardened Armor.

image.jpeg Macro

• Cooldown: 6:30 server time (together with Instance Zones);
  • Default usage time: 180 minutes;
  • Additional time if you have PA: 120 minutes:
    • Extended by 60 minutes.
  • Additional usage time per VIP level:
    • Level 1: 15 minutes;
      • It was: 12 minutes.
    • Level 2: 30 minutes;
      • It was: 24 minutes.
    • Level 3: 45 minutes;
      • It was: 36 minutes.
    • Level 4: 60 minutes;
      • It was: 48 minutes.
  • Thus:
    • Default: 180 minutes (3 hours) per day;
    • If you have PA: 300 minutes (5 hours) per day;
    • If you have PA + Vip, +15 minutes for each level, up to 360 minutes (6 hours) per day with PA + 4 Vip level.

ticket_i00.png Instance Zones

Zone instance is a method available to each player that allows you to dress your character according to the level and be equipped at the same level as representatives of clans farming Epic Bosses.
Form a group or join an existing one, defeat bosses and receive S-Grade equipment as a reward.

• image.pngimage.png Core & Orfen:
    • Added drop of Dynasty pieces:
      • etc_pouch_brown_i00.png Helmet pieces 1-3 pcs. or etc_plate_silver_i00.png 2-4 pieces per shield/sigil with a 100% chance;
      • etc_pouch_brown_i00.png Pieces of shoes 2-3 pcs. or  etc_pouch_brown_i00.png 2-3 pieces per gloves with a 100% chance;
      • etc_plate_silver_i00.png Armor pieces 1-2 pcs. or  etc_leather_gray_i00.png 1-2 pieces per pants with a 100% chance.
  • image.png Kechi:
      • etc_pouch_brown_i00.png Pieces of boots 2-4 pcs. or  etc_pouch_brown_i00.png 2-4 pieces per gloves with a 100% chance.
  • image.png Tears:
      • etc_plate_silver_i00.png Armor pieces 1-3 pcs. or  etc_leather_gray_i00.png 1-3 pieces per pants with a 100% chance.
  • image.png Darnell:
      • etc_pouch_brown_i00.png Helmet pieces 2-3 pcs. or etc_plate_silver_i00.png 2-4 pieces per shield/sigil with a 100% chance.
  • image.png Baylor:
      • etc_pouch_brown_i00.png Helmet pieces 2-3 pcs. or etc_plate_silver_i00.png 2-4 pieces per shield/sigil with a 100% chance;
      • etc_pouch_brown_i00.png Pieces of boots 2-4 pcs. or  etc_pouch_brown_i00.png 2-4 pieces per gloves with a 100% chance;
      • etc_plate_silver_i00.png Armor pieces 1-3 pcs. or  etc_leather_gray_i00.png 1-3 pieces per pants with a 100% chance.

•  image.jpeg Vidar (82), image.jpeg Andreas Van Halter (82), image.jpeg Lord Ishka (82), image.png Epidos (83): 
    • The reward for defeating Raid Bosses has been slightly increased.

image.png Game Client

Message Editor

A system for customizing system chat messages has been created . Now you don’t need to use patches to configure the display of text in system messages, which, in turn, will allow you to select the desired text, display it on the screen and not worry about critical errors when the client closes at the most inopportune moment. You can open the Message Editor in image.png the Main Menu (Alt+X) or by clicking on image.png the Gear in the system messages window.

image.png

The system has the following settings:

• List of messages: list of messages available for editing;
  • Chat Message: The text that will be displayed in the system chat;
  • Screen message: message that will be displayed on the screen (outside of chat);
  • Message on the GFX screen: a message that will be displayed in a specially prepared place at the top of the screen;
  • Note! Next to the three above input windows there are 3 buttons:
    • image.png Delete: deletes the contents of the window (text);
    • image.png Copy: copies the contents of the window;
    • image.png Paste: Pastes the contents of the window.
  • Color: the color in which the message will be painted;
    • Both the palette and the RGB system are available.
  • Screen message options :
    • Position:The location on the screen where the selected message will be displayed. Note:
      • If the position is specified as "No" the message will not be displayed;
      • Only one message can be displayed per position.
    • Font: allows you to select large (standard) and small message sizes;
    • Background: a small stylized lining for the displayed text. Please note:
      • Background usage is only available for the following list:
        • Position 2 - Type A only;
        • Position 10 - Type A - C;
        • For other positions there is no option to use a background.
    • Animation: animation with which the message will appear and disappear;
    • Action time: time (in seconds) that the message will remain on the screen (or until another message appears at the same position).
  •  Actions :
    • Reset: restores the state of the settings of the specifically selected message before opening the editing window;
    • Restore original: restores the settings of the specifically selected message to the original state;
    • Accept: Saves the change state without overwriting the file. Use this button if you have not yet finished editing the file;
    • Save File: Saves all changes to the client folder.

Also please note :

• All changes that are made in this system are saved in a separate file EditedSystemMsg-e.edat(ru/ua) , which is not overwritten when updating. This way you can use image.png Updater regularly without fear that your changes will be lost. You can also share this file with your friends; 
  • When you go to the Message Editor window, the background will darken, but you can continue to control the character;
  • When you select a specific message from the list, a preview of the display of this message on the screen with the set parameters will immediately appear on the screen;
    • Pay attention! If you have the Position set to “No”, the message will not be displayed, since it is not indicated where to display it. Similar to the Action Time: if "0" is specified, the message will flash very quickly.

image.png Editing Icons

A block with icon settings has appeared in the E-Global settings window, namely:

• Clan War Icons : You can now personalize the icons that will be displayed for One-Sided (Announcement) and Two-Sided (War) Clan Wars. At the moment, repainted basic swords and several custom ones are available:
    • image.png Standard;
    • image.png Birch;
    • image.png Green;
    • image.png Red;
    • image.png Dota-like;
    • image.png Reduced;
    • image.png Essence-like.
  • Use small icons: You can now change large (standard) icons to small icons for the following elements:
    • Clan War: one-sided and two-sided;
    • Territory emblems : for Territory Wars badges;
    • Blue Sword: attacking allies during Castle Sieges;
    • Blue Shield: defending allies during Castle Sieges;
    • Red Sword: attacking enemies during Castle Sieges;
    • Red Shield: Defending enemies during Castle Sieges;
    • Note! The Crown (Clan Leader) icon always remains large.

What it looks like:

Hidden text

image.png

You will need to use our image.png Updater  to ensure that the update is displayed correctly.  We highly recommend that you use the  Fast Check feature as we regularly release various minor and major updates. 

with ❤️, E-Global & Averia

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...