Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I found new items like Immortal suit but i have no idea how to use it and how it works can some1 give me information or links with description?

sry only russian language :( http://forum.averia.ws/threads/Сокровища-в-подземельях-Аверии.56577/#post-803248

I found new items like Immortal suit but i have no idea how to use it and how it works can some1 give me information or links with description?

New event from the project Averia.ws - will be launched early in the morning on July 9 on all servers in the complex!

In this event, you are given the chance to make an exclusive costumes, which will not only look good on your character, but to bring useful bonuses.

Regularly visit the catacombs, fighting monsters and opening chests, part by part, you will be able to collect unique set!

In every city you will find a Guide Dungeons, named Caitlin, be it will be about the teleport. Going inside, you will find the monsters in the form of simple players, killing them right and left, you will reach the ultimate goal - master Ritocco and 3 trunks dungeons.

In chests will be stored part of the costumes, the package will consist of 5 parts, namely: a helmet, gloves, boots, tunic and trousers. Having collected all 5 parts, you can exchange them for one-piece suit and put it on top of the armor.

To exchange pieces of costume more rare set, you will need not only the necessary part of the costume, but 5 feathers of avarii + 3000 Averina + CC. Exchanged parts and costume you can at Rihoko. He will be waiting for you at the end of your trip.

I have already competed suit but when i try to put it just replace my armors and that's all. How to use that suit with my main armors to get both bonus from set and from suit?

I have already competed suit but when i try to put it just replace my armors and that's all. How to use that suit with my main armors to get both bonus from set and from suit?

if u allready have suit, u just need 2 put it on :)

here can u see what u need 2 do :) it will cost u 120 aver.

sadadsd.thumb.jpg.b5de14e59be6e40228e99b47863b26c4.jpg

Одним из главных признаков счастья и гармонии является полное отсутствие потребности кому-то, что-то доказывать.

Нельсон Мандела

120 aver just to watch what to do? u must be kidding me :D

no :) 120 for using this set, it's give u +1 for all stats (wit,men,str,int,con,dex) :)

Одним из главных признаков счастья и гармонии является полное отсутствие потребности кому-то, что-то доказывать.

Нельсон Мандела

120 aver just to watch what to do? u must be kidding me :D

men u take it on, u'll not miss armor stats :)

Нельсон Мандела

why u make it so hard to get it ;/ every step need some donate items :)

It's lineage 2 bby :)

But u can buy aver for adena in game :)

Нельсон Мандела

• 4 недели спустя...
why u make it so hard to get it ;/ every step need some donate items :)

As you can server is not commercial at all. They've got to do it to keep it alive and kicking 'cause it's really taking a lot of money every month or couple of them. So it's the simplest way to reduce pay per month for servers and ads. Don't ever forget that all donations usually going for improvement of equipment or cosmetic improvements and features to the servers . At the same time You directly support server by buying in game currency and oh boy! dont u wanna help these girls(keep it bumping(whoa!oops :}),do you? when u can cheer them up and get epic Immortal suit by couple of clicks? Anyway have a nice day/night. I hope to see you playing there for a long time on. See ya!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...