Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

i want know why a any soulhound make me always the same damamge 1,8 / 2k and why with ud i take like 600 -.- this is not balance >< ah ofc i'm a tank w/o zerk on buff and with like 2,2k mdef

You are a tank this is the only reason and u have alot of buffs. I get like 500 dmg from a soulhound so everything is ok

yes is a server 55X you not go with many buff? lol so is normal when a nuker make on shl 700 damage and 2k on critical and the shl on mage make 1,5 and 4k on crit? listen me this damage is shit...you can check it....why on dv 80% of ppl for pvp are shl? tell me why

you believe that nukes in 4k crits on m def 3.5k is this normal? given the fact that the skill they have no recoil, and they do not hit the m def and hit the buff why only on your server is a problem? or do you always have to provide proof of the proper operation of the skill? magicians who m attack more with 2-fold, beat weaker crits, do you think that is logical?

• 3 недели спустя...
yes is a server 55X you not go with many buff? lol so is normal when a nuker make on shl 700 damage and 2k on critical and the shl on mage make 1,5 and 4k on crit? listen me this damage is shit...you can check it....why on dv 80% of ppl for pvp are shl? tell me why

Quand'è che torni a fare un giro? :D

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...