Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

First I want to thank Kitty for her work translating informations from russian to english. I believe that the international community is very happy by her disponibility answering us here. ;)

Second, I don't understand why the rewards from most Events cannot be traded between chars. I speak from myself! In my warehouse (from the Squash event) in one of my characters I have 11 different mounts, 8 costumes, many hats and agathions. Currently from Coffer Event there's also vitamin pets... people with of the same and they're stuck in their inventory/warehouse.

Normaly players have more than one char to play and if they're like me they'd like to trade such things to the others chars. Or if you stop playing one class and reroll to other you lose everything even if you DONATED for it.

I ask of you to give a think about it, it'd be nice to see that changed.

Atleast would be nice to trade them with dimensional inkeeper where u can move items between chars on account - regards of selling custom items like cloaks which u actually cant.

ye but why cant trade them even between account characters on which u have it ? some of them u can some of them no :) and on that point cant sell them to other players and player which obtain them have them on his account

I`m sorry, all these items won`t be tradable.

The idea is that it`s event rewards and can be use only by a player, who obtain that

The player is the same, I want to use mounts in my other characters :S

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...