Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello, ky

Im looking for a cool system message for the appearance to look like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYMBuKvMa2k

What i mean is , even with s84 gear to look like you are with D Grade gear. It doesnt really called system msg tbh but i didn't knew how to call it ! Thanks in advance

regards~

Hello, ky

Im looking for a cool system message for the appearance to look like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYMBuKvMa2k

What i mean is , even with s84 gear to look like you are with D Grade gear. It doesnt really called system msg tbh but i didn't knew how to call it ! Thanks in advance

regards~

This event ! ( letter collector ) I think in Private server only rpg club have dat event .

It was an event on official server and aswell on some private.

If you want different look, you would have to change texture of armors and shit, not really worth it since only you would see it.

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/events/letter-collector.php ( Goddne's)

But in Hi5 Dat event is : Description: 7th Anniversary\ Letter Collector's Gift. Upon use, for 2 hours, increases Atk. Spd. +15%, Casting Spd. +15%, Speed +20, and changes the appearance of the equipped weapon and armor to look like items from the past. with Re-Use 60 min !

There is an item called Appearance Stones. There are Appearance Stones and Blessed Appearance Stones. With Blessed you are not required to use Adena to make the change and the item you are using to copy is not destroyed. With the Appearance Stones you can change the appearance of your armor to just about anything. Even one piece armors can be changed to look like Formal Wear. I don't believe they became available until Etheria though. So it might not be something that can be used on a Hi5 server.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...