Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Sorry for posting here, couldn't find a proper place, all in russian :/.

What I found atm:

- Reuse delay of mages: too high. Since GF, you can spamm skills like hydro blast/hurricane/prominence without the need of the horse buff, same for vortex nd other debuffs, reuse delay too high.

- Attack speed max is 1.6k atm, I know a GM said "we boosted warrior", but camon, if u wanna boost archer, remove foxed reuse delay on multipel shot and death shot, let reuse delay buffs work on em and:

- Archer attack speed buffs are bugged. Same attack speed with or without rapid shot or/and rapid fire. Just skills like greater fury, haste from sub class and lvl 83 tanks skills are helping it.

- Many times we can't just party recall or go to village cu get black screen.

- It's not a bug, but please put back french proxy, or/and put one for americas.

- Please check healing skills aggro, anything healer does, aggro more than any tanker.

- A friend reported me that he can't hit npc or his panther inside oly.

Thanks in advance.

Reuse delay of mages: too high. Since GF, you can spamm skills like hydro blast/hurricane/prominence without the need of the horse buff, same for vortex nd other debuffs, reuse delay too high.

For normal skill reuse you need seraphim .. this is how server work :)

Yea .. here if you want seraphim you have to take it only from elemental master and its 4 min .. in buffer dont have seraphim on x70 server idk about others ... and you play w/o seraphim dats why reuse is big

Sorry for posting here, couldn't find a proper place, all in russian :/.

What I found atm:

1- Reuse delay of mages: too high. Since GF, you can spamm skills like hydro blast/hurricane/prominence without the need of the horse buff, same for vortex nd other debuffs, reuse delay too high.

2- Attack speed max is 1.6k atm, I know a GM said "we boosted warrior", but camon, if u wanna boost archer, remove foxed reuse delay on multipel shot and death shot, let reuse delay buffs work on em and:

3- Archer attack speed buffs are bugged. Same attack speed with or without rapid shot or/and rapid fire. Just skills like greater fury, haste from sub class and lvl 83 tanks skills are helping it.

4- Many times we can't just party recall or go to village cu get black screen.

5- It's not a bug, but please put back french proxy, or/and put one for americas.

6- Please check healing skills aggro, anything healer does, aggro more than any tanker.

7- A friend reported me that he can't hit npc or his panther inside oly.

Thanks in advance.

Hello)

1-because reuse macro doesn`t work there

2-it won`t be changed

3-These skills work correctly

4-Client had some problems with game cache, so on weak PC you can get black screen after PR\SOE\etc.

5-I`m sorry, I have no info about that :( As soon as I know,when FR proxy work, I`ll tell you

6-It should work this way

7-You can`t hit npc in olympiad.

Yea .. here if you want seraphim you have to take it only from elemental master and its 4 min .. in buffer dont have seraphim on x70 server idk about others ... and you play w/o seraphim dats why reuse is big

Friend, I'm talkign about the nukes own delay, not about the buff, read my post right.

Hello)

1-because reuse macro doesn`t work there

2-it won`t be changed

3-These skills work correctly

4-Client had some problems with game cache, so on weak PC you can get black screen after PR\SOE\etc.

5-I`m sorry, I have no info about that :( As soon as I know,when FR proxy work, I`ll tell you

6-It should work this way

7-You can`t hit npc in olympiad.

1 - I'm not talking about macro, if you don't know, those skills are spammable since GF, no need for ANY reuse buffs.

2 - Ok

3 - No they don't, I made tests, if you think they do, please make your own tests. And I'm not talking about numbers in the screen, I talk about the delay on the bow to shoot.

4 - My pc is not weak, my entire pt has good pc and they still have it sometimes.

5 - Ty

6 - Again, they shouldn't, not that often.

7 - What about panther?

For normal skill reuse you need seraphim .. this is how server work :)

This guy just speak Sh1t, java player , In any PTS you gonna play you would spam every Nuker without Seraphim.

Of course it's from EM class and you are wrong, Gift of Seraphim = 5 min, Donkey java player.

You can create topics about bugs, but I`m afraid you`ll receive the same answer not from me, from techsupport

Black screen

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/critical-errors-and-lags.74284/

Others

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/problems-with-quests-npc-mobs-skills-and-others.74901/

He is right about aggro.

I'm tank and impossible to keep aggro no matter how i spam all my aggro skills. Even the pony doing buff every 4 mins has more aggro than i do, so imagine healers.

You can create topics about bugs, but I`m afraid you`ll receive the same answer not from me, from techsupport

Black screen

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/critical-errors-and-lags.74284/

Others

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/problems-with-quests-npc-mobs-skills-and-others.74901/

Oh well, I'll. And I'll ask video tests with the bugs I put, or IMO change tech support.

He is right about aggro.

I'm tank and impossible to keep aggro no matter how i spam all my aggro skills. Even the pony doing buff every 4 mins has more aggro than i do, so imagine healers.

Thank you for your support.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...