и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Kitty

Event "The place where I live"

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello everyone!

Now it`s not a usual screenshot copmetition

You should choose a building or a temple or just a place in lineage 2 world and imagine that your character lives in this place. And create a short story about it with screenshots.

Story by Narcissa

Hello everyone! My name is Narcissa and I`m going to tell about a place, where I live)

2.thumb.jpg.15db6cbcc47d8e38062838c2d8ac4e12.jpg

I live in little village which is called “Floran” in a beautiful mill. I love nature so I choose this place.:inlove:

My house is surrounded with green fields and wells. From the window you can see Dion Castle and a bee-garden where I gather honey.

3.thumb.jpg.270a17be7d02682f484a0a423de0a770.jpg

When the weather is fine, I like wearing light clothing and just admire the scenery.:rolleyes:

4.thumb.jpg.fa7983b71eff8ac81732c718cb05680e.jpg

I`ll tell you a secret:when it`s early morning and everyone sleeps peacefully, I sometimes swim naked in fresh cold water near my house.:oops:

5.thumb.jpg.8dcc84c84832d47cf9c81aa9ab598f93.jpg

Come round and see me ;)

6.thumb.jpg.003ae02aa24d342d7cc3b9f4130d840e.jpg

Floran village- the Mill)

Rules:

1. Screenshots must be made on Averia.ws

2) You can use graphical editors.

3) You should write name of location and place.

4) You should add your work and this topic. Don`t forget to write your character`s nickname and server.

5) Your work must consists no more than 6 screenshots.6) Chooseyourownplace. Copying places of previous places id forbidden.

Reward-a hat of your choice+30 avers to your forum account.

All participant`ll get 15 avers to forum account.

Deadline is the 30th of January.

Good luck:thumbsup:

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...