и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Awe

Time for squashes on Averia.ws!

Рекомендованные сообщения

PxTWFJAhjT4.jpg

Dear friends!

From 15th February on all servers of Averia.ws complex there'll be a very interesting event during which you can plant Pumpkin Seeds, water, raise and then kill your squash to get very pleasant drop :)

To raise the pumpkins you need:

1. Nectar www.linedia.ru_w_images_7_7f_Etc_nectar_i00_0.jpg . It'll drop from monsters, so it's very easy to get.

2. Special weapon to break rotten squash. You can buy it from Event Manager for 100 nectars.

List of weapon:

• l2db.ru_themes_l2db_images_items_weapon_chrono_darbuka_i00.png Chrono Darbuka
  • www.linedia.ru_w_images_4_4f_Weapon_chrono_campana_i00_0.jpg Chrono Campana
  • www.linedia.ru_w_images_b_b9_Weapon_chrono_cithara_i00_0.jpg Chrono Cithara
  • l2db.ru_themes_l2db_images_items_weapon_chrono_tambourine_i00.png Chrono Unitus
  • l2db.ru_themes_l2db_images_items_weapon_chrono_maracas_i00.png Chrono Maracas

3. Actually, the Pumpkin Seeds themselves. You can buy them from the same Event Manager.

Types of the seeds:

• Little squash legacy.lineage2.com_news_images_small_seed.jpg , price — 1 nectar.
  • Large squash legacy.lineage2.com_news_images_big_seed.jpg , price — 50 nectars.

Event Manager can be found in every large town.

www.lineage2.com_media_content_images_event_Squash_Puss_the_Cat.png

zGfm9OVMjWw.jpg

After you bought the seeds it's necessary to plant it. In order to do this click twice on the Seed and your pumpkin'll appear on the ground.

Then you should water your pumpkin with Nectar until it turns into the Top Quality Squash or Low Quality Squash.

Because of very fast or very slow watering your pumpkin can go bad so you should water it carefully. (Tainted squash will influence the prosperity of your drop!)

If everything is successful and squash likes watering, you'll get High Quality Squash.

BdDRirF9U2k.jpg

If watering was careless, you'll get Low Quality Squash.

L0ClXp1hTZg.jpg

• However, be careful, if you beat your pumpkin with hammer instead of watering, it can go bad.
  • As soon as your pumpkin grows it should be broken with special weapon in 10 minutes.
  • If you are late, the squash will disappear.
  • Only those who planted it can get get drop.

Prizes:

- Scrolls enchant weapon/armor

- Pets;

- Costumes;

- Accessorizes;

- Agathions;

- Armor (from Dynasty to Elegia);

- Attribute;

- Neolithic Crystal А-S grade;

- Shadow epic jewelry;

- BSoE\BRES;

- Color Name;

- SA 16-17.

And other pleasant bonuses :)

Duration — 7 days.

Good luck!

Ahig - пупсик :3

"Time for squashes on Averia.ws!

Discussion in 'News and Events' started by Awe, Tuesday at 7:09 PM.

Duration — 7 days. "

Tuesday +7 days = next tuesday

Now, event over :/ and I have a lot of nectars to open :/

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...