Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Awe

Averia x10 on the 13th of March!

Рекомендованные сообщения

Why i cant loging in game? I have acc but when i loging write incorected pass or loging, where i can reg new acc?

I suppose, you've registered Master Account. Log in the site with your login and password and register Game Account there.

Ahig - пупсик :3

• 5 месяцев спустя...

Hello, I wanted to tell my problem.

I Install - delete old system - use "full check" updater. The game opens but the initial screen is all in black. The strange thing is i can enter my account and enter the game. Initial Screen, and servers select screens are all in black, but the character selection screen and the rest of the game works good.

I try to Download your native client annd have the same problem.............

Can you tell me what would be the problem?

thanks!

I Install - delete old system - use "full check" updater. The game opens but the initial screen is all in black. The strange thing is i can enter my account and enter the game. Initial Screen, and servers select screens are all in black, but the character selection screen and the rest of the game works good.

thanks!

Did you try run quick check?

thanks!

If everything is black , it means you are not using our game client, we stongly advice you to download Averia game client from here: http://forum.averia.ws/threads/averia-game-files.47367/

• 3 месяца спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...