Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/averia-x10-on-the-13th-of-march.87159/

Shared the link where you can confirm this information and plenty more.

Oh, and since it took me few minutes to figure out where I can make the class change from, looking for some Averia NPC in town, maybe there are some other people like me:

no NPC, just ALT+B

Okay, I got it, second class change done, thank you :)

There is one more thing

when I open "Actions" I can only see half of the options, why?

And, when I try to learn skills, I go to NPC, select skill and the window disappears...

Hm, maybe you figured it out already, but since you got no reply here, there you go:

- regarding Actions, I can only assume that you open actions when you are transformed (inquisitor maybe). That`s the only reason I can think of, cause I don`t know if it`s how it`s supposed to be, but I get half of actions when I`m on inquisitor.

- for learning skills you dont have to go to an NPC. You dont even have to be in town. I have no ideea why your window just closes, but I havent tryed learning from NPC either.

For learning skills you just have to type .skill and the learning skill window pops up. You can even be out of town, but obviously you cant learn while in combat, and I think I noticed that you cant learn if you are making XP/SP. So at farm just leave the pt for a minute learn skills and get invited back.

Hope that farming is going well!

Have fun!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...