Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello to evrybody...i would like to play on averia x10 but when i log in and when i have to chose the server it apears like 10-12 servers wich one is averia x10 main server ?? , because i have started to play to one of them and i saw that its only 97-100 ppl online that;s why i think it;s not the main server...if anyone can help me i will be verry gratefull :) Peace.

Hello to evrybody...i would like to play on averia x10 but when i log in and when i have to chose the server it apears like 10-12 servers wich one is averia x10 main server ?? , because i have started to play to one of them and i saw that its only 97-100 ppl online that;s why i think it;s not the main server...if anyone can help me i will be verry gratefull :) Peace.

Hello. All of them - is one server. Its just proxy servers to login to x10.

So that means the server got only 100 ppl?

no. I'm telling You that it is one and the same server. in the list of servers ua,md,premium, etc. - is a proxy for the X10. They need to reduce the load on the server. At the moment on the server 8000 people online

no. I'm telling You that it is one and the same server. in the list of servers ua,md,premium, etc. - is a proxy for the X10. They need to reduce the load on the server. At the moment on the server 8000 people online

So wich one i have to join to play with that 8000 players :)) ?

So wich one i have to join to play with that 8000 players :)) ?

how do you even explain that x10-ru, x10-ua x10-md, x10-premium. etc are not different servers, one server? Whatever proxy You choose - you will be redirected to the same server X10

perhaps you are logging on the previous servers opened by Averia that are on top of the server list, but they have different rates. like X70 Xwhatever.

you can log on Averia h5 server with 8000 server by logging on ANY of the proxys that start with X10 indicative. You can find them if you scroll down in the server login screen.

It`s not rocket science. :) pls say if you`ve got it.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...