и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Awe

I'm waiting for the x50 opening on Averia.ws

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello, Averians!

hug.gif

We're sure, that you're already tired of waiting for the opening of our new server and don't now what to do, so we decided not to change our traditions and start the contest, which is held on the eve of each server, "I'm waiting for the opening on Averia.ws" inlove.gif

In this topic you can post your works. smirk.gif It can be photos, videos, drawings or even poetry! The main criterion is your imagination! Don't forget that in the photos and drawings must be an inscription "I'm waiting for the x50 opening on Averia.ws", which must be made NOT in graphics editor! tongueout.gif

Prizes:

• 1st place - 3000 Avers on Master Account
  • 2nd place - 2000 Avers on Master Account
  • 3rd place - 1000 Avers on Master Account
  • All participants will get 30 Avers on their forum accounts!

The contest will run until July 15th

sun.gif

Ahig - пупсик :3

I am not sure if this fits the limits of your contest, but hey, lets use our imagination :p

So instead of showing you how I am waiting for opening on averia.ws i prepared a guide/flow chart thingy. The chart will help you to check if you are prepared for the server launch properly.

Instructions:

a) You start from position No.1;

b) If you are currently at position No.2, then lets suffer these last moments together :cry:;

c) If you are currently at position No.3 then good luck, high five and lets meet in game :thumbsup:

1743912573_averiaguide.thumb.jpg.5c6ae3adb8699984561b42f1540b7914.jpg

I am not sure if this fits the limits of your contest, but hey, lets use our imagination :p

So instead of showing you how I am waiting for opening on averia.ws i prepared a guide/flow chart thingy. The chart will help you to check if you are prepared for the server launch properly.

Instructions:

a) You start from position No.1;

b) If you are currently at position No.2, then lets suffer these last moments together :cry:;

c) If you are currently at position No.3 then good luck, high five and lets meet in game :thumbsup:

Excellent, really :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Ahig - пупсик :3

Everyone was waiting for averia.ws x50 but rabbits?

Rabbits - the most timid animals in the world and they have braveness to play on AVERIA.WS.. and you?

Hmmm.. looks more like an angry, revenge seeking Elpy.. o_O

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...