Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Daishinta

LF Eng/International CP/Clan

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi, I am looking for an experienced and dedicated english speaking cp or clan. I usually play a bladedancer or sk, but am willing to play anything except a healer. I have played for about 10 years and am very experienced. Hit me up asap so we can get sorted what I need to do.

I am 20+ years old, can dedicate a lot of play time, have ts/vent, working mic.

Hi, I am looking for an experienced and dedicated english speaking cp or clan. I usually play a bladedancer or sk, but am willing to play anything except a healer. I have played for about 10 years and am very experienced. Hit me up asap so we can get sorted what I need to do.

So u are playing non stop since u was 10 years old huh? :)

So lets clear. You 20+ years old and u playing l2 for about 10 years since u was 16 years old. Well then either your "20+ years" means that u are 26 years old o u just sux at math or I'm just stupid ;/ (FOR SURE I'M STUPID ;/)

So lets clear. You 20+ years old and u playing l2 for about 10 years since u was 16 years old. Well then either your "20+ years" means that u are 26 years old o u just sux at math or I'm just stupid ;/ (FOR SURE I'M STUPID ;/)

I said 20+ referencing the fact that I am older than 20, since a lot of cps look for mature players. I didn't give my exact age because I chose not to. Instead I gave a ballpark for people to field in.

So, yes. You're stupid.

I said 20+ referencing the fact that I am older than 20, since a lot of cps look for mature players. I didn't give my exact age because I chose not to. Instead I gave a ballpark for people to field in.

So, yes. You're stupid.

I already said that :/ Anyway i started this conversation just bcoz i saw many topic's of players which are telling that they have 8-10+ years of l2 experience some players claim even that they are playing l2 longer than the date of game was released. But i guess non of them was playing all those years non stop so telling that u have that kind of experience are themselves overestimation. :)

I already said that :/ Anyway i started this conversation just bcoz i saw many topic's of players which are telling that they have 8-10+ years of l2 experience some players claim even that they are playing l2 longer than the date of game was released. But i guess non of them was playing all those years non stop so telling that u have that kind of experience are themselves overestimation. :)

Also the game came out in NA in 2004. So 11 and a half years.

whats your nick ? and give me skype

• 2 месяца спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...