Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Cuz its a paytowin server anich. We realise that, but these pets are broken.

Give me a wolf that buffs me and doesnt consume my xp, and then we will talk about "balance"

IDK why this trash pet can help mages don't die for mele/archers. Fenrir with top equip > mages party with theres donate pets and others. :D

Only Kamael, only Rush, only ez killing of this mages, and nomater, with Fairy they or with some else - anyway thay will be die :)

Range of nuke = 900

Range of rush = 600

//profitwithassist

And yes, agree that all pets exlude babies must be removed.

I have no problem with Vitality items (just cakes, get rid of all these fuking potions.. jesus christ .. )

I DO have a problem with those bullshit pets being available at lvl 1, when they dont consume XP...

Mages are going to be lvl 80 day 1 with these pets, while melle pts will be in their 60's.

Wana kill your server day 1? Keep the pets. Want to make it as fair as possible, get fuking rid of them

seems like admin team wanna easy money in 1st week, cuz i ask this question about 5 times in diff treads - and no 1 response from admin, gj tho

Well, that improved pets on start is really stupid idea. This server goin to be like pvp server. If u want to get some cash and give us some fun, stable server, think about it, coz max for 1 month most of players will search for another one with that boost.

europeans so stupid they crying everywhere.

if it was h5 server no one would mind about it, because in h5 mana management is much easier and melee dd are not falling that much early compared to GF. In GF however mages have huge advantage over other classes early on and adding no xp consuming pet will increase the gap even more.

If admins don't remove pets it will show 1 thing, they are scared of other GF project and wants make fast money instead having sustained lon living GF project. It understandable, but for the god sake, current donation list is already on the edge to p2w.. And with pets it would be completely p2w.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...