Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Bonuses for Newbies on Gracia Final x7!

Рекомендованные сообщения

btw how will u distribute the bonus items like eq and vita items? will they just magically appear in inventory when u reach certain level or will u have to talk to some NPC? what if u have too many items in your inventory, can u "fail to receive items" on lvl up?

btw how will u distribute the bonus items like eq and vita items? will they just magically appear in inventory when u reach certain level or will u have to talk to some NPC? what if u have too many items in your inventory, can u "fail to receive items" on lvl up?

That's pretty simple, you should open the box, which will be in your inventory from the begining.

However you can open it - only when you reach certain lvl (like 20/ 40/ etc) ;)

That's pretty simple, you should open the box, which will be in your inventory from the begining.

However you can open it - only when you reach certain lvl (like 20/ 40/ etc) ;)

Ok, that seems like a smart way to go about it, but i hope we will beable to at least put it into the WH, so it doesnt take inv space. I always carry tons of crap on me, so another couple of inv slots taken with the boxes could be annoying (mostly cause of the 80% treshold when talking to Q NPC) :))

the bonus is for new accounts ??

Or for low levels,

my level is 49 Tyrant

Only for new acounts with character 1st level.

But, you will get multiply rates x12 - x9 for your character =)

!АДМИНЫ ГДЕ БОНУС ЗА 20 ЛВЛ ??????????

Обнови клиент, блять.

Вот ссылка на патч: http://download.l2e-global.com/l2e-global_patch_x7_gf.zip

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

Is doesnt seems fair, i dont have much time to play as far i just have 71 lvl.. Chars which doesnt reach the milestone for the reward should still get them when reaching that lvl. Make it fair for the players, not Nolifers.

Also where is that NPC guide to 76 lvl?

i think i might have a solution for you guys , ive been contacted the admin on facebook , and he said that its already started, but you have to update it from the L2 E-Global Portal 1st , because currently , the manual patch havent out yet

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...