Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

Complete the tasks - Receive the Rewards!

Рекомендованные сообщения

Change language:

russia-flag-48x48.png

-IMENI-55aa93.png

Did you think that we've forgot about you? Not a chance! :D

Complete our simple tasks and receive a useful bonuses!

30bc65.png Task #1: Comment on Facebook - 150 E-Coin

[spoiler=Facebook]

All you need to do is to Like and Comment This post. The comment must be be related to our project/server. Moreover, it must be polite and do not offend anyone. The task will counted as complete only if you have at least 30 friends.

The results of the contest will be announced on January 8th at 18.00 (CET / GMT +1). 15 participants, that will fully complete this task going to be randomly selected by using fanpagekarma service and will receive their reward.

Reward - 150 e-coin to your CP balance. The winners will receive their bonus-code as soon as possible after they will be announced.

[spoiler=The way of picking the winners]

Please note, that you can win only if you've completed all conditions - liked and commented.

edf01b81bf.png

4e477d.png Task #2: Skype - 50 E-Coin

[spoiler=Skype]To complete this task you will need to follow few simple steps:

1. Add our support manager to your contact list - e-global.support

2. Set status - E-Global Interlude x25 - Is back! Grand Opening on 7th January at 18:00 (CET / GMT +1)

3. Set the avatar pic - download

4. Set a message through your contact list and discuss a the podcast with the Clan Leaders:

Hey! Are you going to watch the podcast?

http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/podcast-with-a-clan-leaders-il-x25-december-28.12654/

11 Clan Leaders going to take part in the discussion. It's going to be awesome! :)

Please note, that you must have more than 30 contacts!

The task will be closed on 12 January at 22:00 (CET / GMT +1).

Reward - 50 e-coin to your CP balance. The winners will receive their bonus-code as soon as possible after they will be announced.

11939b.png Task #3: Memories - Accsesuary

[spoiler=Question - Answer]This is the easiest one. Just answer the question (thoughtfully) and receive a reward: in-game accsesuary by your choice!

Questions:

1. Could you please let us know, what new you would like to see in Interlude conception? Are you ready for some modification from the higher chronicles? May be something you would like to make some mechanic easier?

2. Why do you like Interlude? Why did you like exactly this chronicles and how long are you going to play on this chronicles on decent server?

3. Do you have any suggestions for us? Something you would like to change?

You need to left the comment in this thread.

The task will be closed on 12 January at 22:00 (CET / GMT +1). The bonus-codes for coupons that you can exchange on accessory going to be provided via forum in 1 day after the end of event.

241c19.png Task #4: VK - 150 E-Coin

[spoiler=VK]To complete this task you will need to follow the instruction:

1. Subscribe to our group - subscribe

2. Set a status - E-Global Interlude x25 - Is back! Grand Opening on 7th January at 18:00 (CET / GMT +1)

3. Like, repost and comment - link to post

4. Wait until the end of contest.

The results of the contest will be announced on January 8th at 18.00 (CET / GMT +1). 15 participants, that will fully complete this task going to be randomly selected by using randstuff service and will receive their reward.

Reward - 150 e-coin to your CP balance. The winners will receive their bonus-code as soon as possible after they will be announced.

1. 1)новые Эвенты 2) Обрегрейд питомцев как на высших хрониках

2. играть я начинал еще с С3, самые стабильные хроники для меня это интерлюд, 1год+++ если онлайн будет

3. баф бд + свс на 20+++ минут

Questions:

1. Could you please let us know, what new you would like to see in Interlude conception? Are you ready for some modification from the higher chronicles? May be something you would like to make some mechanic easier?

R. I would like to see the fortress events working on interlude..Also some new areas!!

2. Why do you like Interlude? Why did you like exactly this chronicles and how long are you going to play on this chronicles on decent server?

R. I like Interlude because its the most non S.F chronicle..I am going to play untill next wipe :)

R. The only thing that i could suggest is that you add NC 3rd class buff scrolls droping randomly from mobs as an event

1. Element stones in interlude would be cool

2. I like interlude because its simple and nostalgic, will be playing server till its dead

3. start hosting pvp tournaments/events.. 9v9, 18v18, 5v5 korean style, last man standing etc

1) toogle macros and sweep festival.

2) i prefer interlude to others cause its the client i have more knowledge on. i would make a decent and long-lasting interlude server my main game for sure. but i dont believe that private interlude is gonna offer this anymore. maybe classic will.

3) take serious antibot action - value the time players spend on your server more.

Answer : I would like to see the fortress events working on interlude, Also some new areas

Answer : I like the chronica interlude because it is one of which plays more time and is one of the chronicles and server that brings more people

Answer : I would like you to put the renewal and champion on the server !! Is a mid-rate server not a low to backpack for buffs

1. In the chronicle interlude is the most important form of balance. Better to leave without frills what already works properly. One change is the transfer of items by a dwarf. Back to previous chronicles always go out for good. The most important is to maintain a large number of players.

2. Chronicle This is my favorite due to the introduction of weapons of shade and improvements related to the stone age. What really accelerates training. Playing time ... without end until there is a large online.

3. No, I leave the professionalism of GM

R - i like too see those new pets in this chronicle

R- If u think about L2 u mean Interlude thats why...

R - try to make good anty bot system and avoid ddos

Questions:

R: I would like pets from other versions. Acessorys, npcs...

R: Because it is a game cycle more enjoyable to play than other versions that encompass many other things.

R: According to what I looked for, my suggestion for the global would be: VICTORY IN NPC BUFFER! PLEASE. #SAYITNOMANYBOXES #HELPTHE PLAYERALONE #L2E-GLOBALIT'SALLPLAYERS

- I would like to see working Fortress and Primeval Isle where u can level cry on Trex and drop sb 80 lvl. Maybe augumentation to jawellery or Territory War

- Interlude is most balanced chronicle and there is nothing to do after s grades beside pvp. At least 3 months.

- Make events like christmas tree, medals etc.

1. I would like to see Roleplaying events with GMs or some other comunity events for some rewards. For example: Race from Giran to Gludin, Roll the dice event.

2. I like its simple goal and gameplay. I will play on this chronicle as long as it will entertain me! :D

3. More comunity events as I mentioned before. Pay more attention on bots.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...