Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

Complete the tasks - Receive the Rewards!

Рекомендованные сообщения

1. Хотел бы Увидеть плащи на данном проекте, уж больно они мне нравятся.

2. Хроники Интерлюд нравятся своей простотой от всех ранее созданных хроник, так же немножко ностальгии.

3. Ох уж эти боты.... большая проблема всех популярных проектов, было бы здорова если бы уделяли больше времени и сил этой проблеме. И как вы заметили, большинство не в восторге от бафера, не меняйте, оставьте его таким, каким он был раньше :)

1. Could you please let us know, what new you would like to see in Interlude conception? Are you ready for some modification from the higher chronicles? May be something you would like to make some mechanic easier?

Interlude is good as it is, but i would like to see stacking enchant's, maybe some new accesories and pet's with special buff's? (not op buff's).

2. Why do you like Interlude? Why did you like exactly this chronicles and how long are you going to play on this chronicles on decent server?

Interlude is the greatest chronicle for me. Simplicity and balance is what i like most in this chronicle. If game will be entertaining i will play as long as i can.

3. Do you have any suggestions for us? Something you would like to change?

I would like to see 3rd buff's on npc (without cat's/uni/hot spring's), and make all skill's auto-learning. I would like to see 20+4 buff slot's (for better balance).

Questions:

1. Could you please let us know, what new you would like to see in Interlude conception? Are you ready for some modification from the higher chronicles? May be something you would like to make some mechanic easier?

I didn't play the beta but would be good life stones and enchant scrols use only 1 iventory slot like in higher chronicles.

2. Why do you like Interlude? Why did you like exactly this chronicles and how long are you going to play on this chronicles on decent server?

Actually i'm bored of interlude so much and i'll play till open a high five server.

Full buffs on npc w/o cat and resists

Questions:

ANSWER: i think interlude chronicle is a perfect. i dont want nothing from other chronicle . i play interlude because i like this in the all faces

ANSWER: INTERLUDE IS THE BEST version. i like very much this. and i hope this server will last a long time. if server is good server will be populated and good for all.

ANSWER: i like interlude but in server MID rates, i think that for play happy the players , server need change duration buff. customize buff time, make more fun the players . my suggestion is 1 hour buff time ... 30 min dances /song and buff cov and horses and cat 10 min.

Some custom items, maybe hair accesories, hats.

I like that old fashion l2 style. If server will be good I will play long :)

3 rd buffs in npc's would be nice. And balanced proffesions. Not stacking augments.

1. i would love to see new items like accesories and etc, more events.

2. i played Interlude since my childhood and i really dont want to change something into new :)

3.Pay attention on peoples who usses programs.

-Reply:I would love some accessories from other chronicles and some new pets would be awesome.

-Reply:i just love interlude.i have played all chronicles but its like star wars.I like how simple is this chronicle.Not a lot of things to do its the truth but with the right company u could spend some good time at this chronicle.I have been playing this chronicle 5 years now and i will keep going.

-Reply: I would like more interesting events.Gameplay of this server as i said can be fastly boring.And of course i really would like to see bot hunters.Bot users to be punished.Otherwise it will be unfair for all of us.

Dear friends!

The event is closed!

All winners already received the direct message with the Bonus Code. If you receive the message - it means that you have won! :)

:goodmorale::goodmorale::goodmorale:

We want to say thank you to everyone for participating and for a lot of kind words. Stay tuned, we have a lot of events with awesome gifts for you ;)

Thanks,

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...